~*Twelve Bursting Pipes*~

**Warning! Sexy Lesbian stuff!**

==========

December 12, 2013

Twelve Bursting Pipes

Bea

“Are you sure you want this?” Mac questions me as she looks down at our bodies. Were lying together, her on top of me, nothing but our undergarments on. There’s a hungry look in her eyes but I know she’ll stop if I ask.

“I want this.” I replied in a husky tone. “I want you.”

A devious smile plays on her lips as she comes closer to me. Our lips meet in a searing kiss and I know that this is what I want.

She has one hand next to my head, holding herself up by pushing down on the soft mattress. Her other hand is grasping my hip, applying a delicious amount of pressure.

Mac breaks from the kiss, but I want more. Both of my hands reach for the back of her neck and pull her back to me. I could feel the smile that forms but I don't care. She’s here and she’s going to stay here.

Again she breaks the kiss but immediately trails blazing kisses down my neck. She softly sucks on my sweet spot that I didn't know I had. Everything is so intense.

Our cores come together, making me a million times more eager. I’m so hot. So ready. A pressure builds as we move together. Heat. Electrifying heat flows through my body as goose bumps claims its surface.

“Mac.” I moan. She’s too busy having her way to do anything but continue. I’m not complaining though.

Her kisses start to land just above my chest. She doesn't stop. It seems like she’s on a mission and nothing is going to stop her. “I need you.” She groans.

“Oh my god!” I scream as her trail leads down to the flat of my stomach.

Her navy eyes meet my gaze and a sly smile makes it’s way to her features. She reaches for the waistband of my white lace panties and pulls them down. Exposing me, freeing me, loving me, taking me. “You're mine.” She dives into my pleasure center, bringing me to heights I never knew existed.

“Ahhhhhh!”

My eyes snap open at the sound of my phone.

“What the hell?” I questioned myself.

My body is humming and my dream is replying. Did I really just dream of Mac? And was it really a sex dream? What the hell?

The ringing of my phone jolts me out of my shocked state.

“Hello?” I answered the phone without looking at the caller id.

“Buenos dias, mi amor.”

“Carlos?!” I shouted. I haven't heard from him in days. I’ve tried calling but he would never answer. And when her calls, I have a sex dream about someone else? A woman, at that!

“I’m sorry I left, mi amor. I had an emergency come up.”

I blew out a breath. The dream was still at the forefront of my mind and I could barely think about Carlos. “It’s fine. I understand.”

Gracias, Bea. I’m going to be home mañana. Lets spend the day together.”

“Sure, Carlos. That sounds nice.” I lied. I don't know why, but being with Carlos is unsettling right now.

After a few more words by Carlos, the line disconnected.

I have never been more confused in my entire life.

~°~°~°~

“Do you like these ones, Bea?” Maria asked beside me, holding up a pair of purple and black heels. I just nodded absentmindedly. “Okay, what’s up?”

“Huh?”

“Bea, what gives? You’ve been distracted since you picked me up.”

True is, I’ve been distracted a lot longer than that. Actually, since I woke up there hasn't been a moment of clarity. I can't seem to stop thinking about that dream.

I can't even tell what type of dream it was. A fantasy? A random thought that I shouldn't read into? Just a primal thing? I don't know.

And that scares me.

“Bea!” Maria snapped her fingers in my face. “Dime. What’s going on? Is everything okay with Carlos?”

Carlos? That’s a completely different story. Is it cheating if it was in a dream? Do I have to tell him? I’m so lost.

When Maria called me and said that twelve pipes burst at her school and they sent all the students home early, I had no choice but to pick her up. I guess that might have been a blessing though. When I was in class, nothing was making sense. I was almost a corpse sitting in a desk.

“No, nothing is wrong with me and Carlos.” I lied. “I think I’m just coming down with something.”

“Are you sure? You haven't looked this down since Abuela told us about La Llorona and we had to pull you out of the clothes hamper.” She finished with a smirk.

I shivered as I remembered that. If you're Latino or have friends that are, you know about La Llorona and are probably terrified of her. When I fisr heard the story, I was so scared that I hid for two days and no one could find me. I still don't like going near rivers.

“So are you sure you don't want to tell me anything?”

I sighed. “No Maria, not right now.” I lied again. “But I promise to come to you if I need to.”

My sister smiled. “You promise?” I nodded. Maria and I may fight a lot, but we love each other and I can trust her. I just don't want to tell anyone about this particular incident. “Okay. So do you like these shoes?”

Laughing, I nodded again. She has such a short attention span.

~°~°~°~

After hanging out with Maria all day and attempting to clear my head, I was finally ready to sleep.

A part of me was afraid to fall asleep because I was afraid that I would have that dream again. But after a while, I couldn't fight my heavy eyes anymore.

‘Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me’

======

Comment and Vote please.

-Gabii