Chapter Two

I could feel Mr. Hot-Guy staring at me. It almost felt like he was trying to burn a hole in the side of my head. Why he would want to do that I have no idea. I have no idea how a guy's mind works let alone a persistent rich guy. At this point I couldn't even pay attention to the teacher. I knew she was droning on about the importance of classroom rules but I stopped listening to her a long time ago. Mr. Hot-Guy was distracting me too much.

"What do you want?" I turned to him a whispered making sure I put the irritation in my voice.

"I just wanted to say that my name is Cayden. I thought you should know since we are going to be friends." He smirked. Is her really saying what I think he's saying? Since when did this guy tell me who I am friends with? The more this guy opened his mouth the more I hated him.

"Let's get one thing straight. I will never be friends with you." I looked away from him and back at the teacher.

"Come on ba-"

"Mr. Johnson is there something you would like to share with the class?" The teacher asked interrupting him. Which I was thankful for, I didn't want to know what he was going to say.

"Actually yes there is." He said standing up in his seat. He obviously didn't care about the scowl that the teacher was giving him right now. Everyone's attention was now on him and by the look on his face I could tell that he was enjoying this. "Back to school party, my house, Friday. The room erupted in cheers which made the teacher throw down her papers and angrily sit down at her desk knowing that she wasn't going to be able to continue teaching.

"Go with me?" I heard someone ask from beside me. I ignored it figuring that the person wasn't talking to me until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see that someone was asking me and that someone was Cayden. I was puzzled, this guy was something else.

"Are you sure you really want to be committing social suicide by hanging out with the poor girl?" There was no way that I was going to this party with him but it didn't hurt to mess with him. Maybe he just needed a taste of his own medicine.

"I will hang out with whoever I want to hang out with and right now that happens to be you." He smiled his charming smile although he already knew that it wouldn't work on me since it didn't the first time but I knew he didn't care. I also knew that this guy isn't going to leave me alone until I give him what he wants but I will not give in. I wasn't like any of the other girls that he tries to seduce.

"Well right now I don't want to hang out with you." Just then the bell rang for second period. I gathered up my stuff and walked out the door.

"I'm not talking about right now. I'm talking about Friday. Please just give me a chance, I know you won't regret it." Yes I will, I thought to myself. I had no idea what I was going to do about this guy but I knew I had to do something. If I don't I think he might just drive me crazy. I was about to look at my schedule but before I could it was snatched out of my hands. "Looks like we have every class together. Isn't that just great?"

"Yeah just wonderful." I mumbled.

~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I just wanted to update since a lot of you have been waiting for one. I will try to have the next chapter up within a couple days. I will also try to make it a little longer.