Stalker!Spain X Reader (part 4)~lemon warning~

You was shocked.'how the hell?!' You thought in your head. He stood up from his chair and you got off the bed. He looked sad "Aww~ Come on chica" he step slowly over to you. You back back with every he took towards you. He charged at you and picked you up. You yelled."Get off you f***en weirdo! Rapists!" You kicked and tried to fight back. "Your a feisty one chica~" he said with a weird laugh and throw you on to the bed. He smirked down at you and cocked his head alittle. "Ready?" He asked you in a seduceful way. Your eyes widened "ready for what?" You asked but you knew what he meant. He pats your head and whispered in your ear "for me to show you how much I love you~" he licked the shell of ear that sent shivers down your spine.

~Skip This Part! Don't Read it!~

He pushed you down and bend your hands to the bed. He took off his coat and through it somewhere. He kissed you roughly and slipped his tongue inside with out permission. He played with your tongue but you had tears in your eyes. He stopped and took off his shirt and flew. He slipped you shirt over your hands and kept it there(bending). He kissed your neck and you bite your lip very very hard. You didn't moan until he found that spot and nit and sucked it. You moaned his name "Antonio~" he loved it and wanted more. He went lower and to your chest area and grabbed it roughly. You accidentally bucked you hips on to his making him moan your name "___~" you blushed alittle. He went off the bed and took off his pants and boxers. You looked away. He smirked and ripped you shorts and panties off "Aggh!" You yelled in pain. He position himself at your entry "Ready chica~?" He tried to ask you but you didn't answer. He shrugged and entered. This pain was so unbearable like nothing you felt before. He kissed you and whispers sweet Spanish words in your ear. After a good time he looked at your expression to start moving. It felt good to you 'WHY?! ONCE THIS IS OVER I'M LEAVING AND CALLING TH-Ah~' you thought in your head. He moaned and groaned. He ketp saying your name. You bite your lip. You was close and so was he. You both famed the same time "Antonio!" You screamed his name as he did yours. Then he pulled out and lied next to you panting.

~Aaaaaa....you didn't listen did you?!~

He kissed your hand and said "I love you ___ and would you be mine and only mine forever~" he grabbed a small box and the desk beside the bed and handed it to you. 'What?! Is he serious?!' You thought just looking at the small box. He smiled "don't need to think now we should sleep" he kissed you lips gently and hugged you and fell asleep. 'What should I do?! Run away or stay with Antonio?'.