Stalker!Norway X Reader (part 2)

You wrote on a piece of paper for your stalker guy. Your note says:

Dear whoever you are,

Leave my sister out of this! And to the date...No...sorry but no

Leave us alone

__ !

You gave it to Aqua "what's this?" You patted her head "give it to the guy from yesterday please...he really wants it" she smiled and nodded. You both had to go to school today and you had to pick up Aqua again. After School you walked to her school. "Aqua!" You looked around and felt arms wrap around your waist "HEY!" You hit the person arms "hey __ that's not very nice" the person said seductively in your ear. You turned your head alittle and seen it was the guy from yesterday! "Let me go..." He didn't. He picked you up bridal style ."Hey! Where my sister you jackass!?" He looked at you with no emotions. " ikke bry deg om henne ... hun trygt for nå( don't worry about her...she safe for now)" you didn't understand and single word he just said. "What?" You asked him "nothing min kjærlighet(my love)" he smirked alittle that you couldn't see.

He brought you to a huge house. "Where are we?" He looked at you again with no emotion " her er der jeg kommer til å ta noe av deg( here is where i'm going to take something of yours)" he smirked creepily at you. 'I'm in trouble now ...I have to find Aqua and get out of here!' You thought as you cried. He unlocked the door and you tried to run but he grabbed your hair "GGAAHHHH!" You screamed in pain. He laughed " du kan ikke unnslippe som enkelt( you can't escape that easily)" he said to you dragging you into the mysterious house. He thrown you on his couch and laid on you. You blushed madly because it was cheat on chest and his face was so close to yours. "GET OFF OF ME!" You struggled to get him off " du vet ikke hvor lenge jeg ventet på dette(you don't know how long I waited for this)" he said looking you straight in the eye with no emotion. You just cried as he got closer.