Stalker!Japan X Reader (part 3)

You was sitting confused on the bed as he came closer. He got on top of you but kicked where it hurts!(Go Onee-Chan!) And unlocked the door. You quickly opened the door and ran for your life. You pretended to ran outside by opening the front door and hid under the couch. You waited and seen his feet running out the door. He yelled "__-Chan! WHERE ARE YOU?! MY ROVE!?" You kept quiet as you heard his voice go on from the distance.

You came out from under the couch and bushing off all the dust that was on you. You sighed in relief. You went to the door and shut it(remember to lock it). You went back to sit on the couch. You grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. To flipped though all the channels and found (favorite tv show) was on. You watched it for about two hours or so and felt arms wrap around your neck "Mom?" The person behind you didn't say anything..."Dad?" You started to freaked out by the person behind you "Aqua?"' Please be Aqua playing something on me' you said to yourself "Awww how did you know it was me?!" Aqua popped out from behind "huh? Your support to be in school?" Aqua looked at you "well the Japanese next door talked to mom about you get have a relationship....but you never told anyone so I knew it had to be a lie...so I skipped school to check on you" you was relived that it was her and mad she skipped school but hey you did too.

"Well thank you for that...did you see him outside?" You ask her out of curiosity. She shook her head no. And you was glad."__-chan!" Your stalker came in and hugged you. You got out of his grip and slapped his face. He didn't say nothin for a good 5 minutes then he pulled out a katana. You froze out of fear. "I am rerry sorry my rove..."'sorry for what?!' You thought. He grabbed Aqua and ran out of the house with her. (Wow....I getting kidnapped a lot...)