Stalker!China X Reader (part 1)

You and your family was going to a Chinese restaurant for dinner because it was your birthday. You competely forgotten about the note and flowers form days ago. You were sitting with your family talking about how old you were getting and laughing. When the manager came and said "hello I heard it was your birthday miss __ from my son Yao aru" the man looked at YOU "oh thank you sir" "my son wants to give you a special something in our kitchen miss __" your mom looked at him then to you "oh how sweet...why don't you go honey we be right here" you looked to the floor boreds and said" okay" you stood up and the man point you to the kitchen.

You walked down the creepy Chinese hallway to the kitchen and saw a young man with long black hair and with hazel eyes "hello?" the man looked at you and smiled "welcome aru" he walked over to you wiping his hands "I'm Yao son of the man who owns this restaurant aru""I'm " you got cut off by him "oh I know who you are already aru" this made you confused. He turned around facing away from you and walked back to what he was doing then you asked "what's the special thing you wanted to give me?" He stopped and turn to you and smiled "well I didn't think you want it so bad aru" he stepped closer to you but you stepped back "what are you doing?""giving you my special thing my virginity...and you give me yours aru....see special right?" You turned to run down the hallway when he grab your arm and said " Nǐ rènwéi nǐ qù (where do you think your going)" you couldn't get out of his grip and you were about to yell for help when he put his hand over you mouth and said " Ràng wǒmen lóu shàng (let's take this upstairs)" you didn't understand him until he started to walk upstairs!? You waited in horror as he open his door.

He place you on his bed and took off his shirt also went on top of you "you don't know how long I waited for this aru" your eyes started to tear up and you said "I don't know you at all please stop" he looked down at you "you got my note and flowers aru....so you knew this was coming" he smiled. You then looked at him with horror and whispered "it was you"