Stalker!Romano X Reader (part 1)

You was walking alone to the supermarket thinking to yourself "why me? I did nothing to make a person stalk me right?" Your mom want pasta and some tomatoes because her boss was coming over with his kid for dinner. You was at the tomato place getting some when your hand accidentally touch someone else's "sorry" you said but the person grabbed your hand "umm that's my hand....can I have it back please" the man looked at you . The man had dark brown hair and hazel eyes with a weird curl coming out of his head. He noticed you staring at his curl and smirked. He let go your hand and walked away. You watched him walk away and said "weirdo" and went back to shopping.

It was about three hours of making dinner with your mom and I was not easy. She got dressed and you was still covered in tomato sauce when the doorbell rang and your mom got it. And you had to clean up the mess in the kitchen. "Need some help" you turned around to see the guy from the supermarket "yeah that will be great thanks" you faked smiled. He grabbed a rug to wipe your face but instead licked your face. You stepped back and said "what the hell are you doing?" He smirked and said "helping you clean up bella" you slap his face and touched HIS curl as well "aahhhh do it again" "what?" He grabbed your and made you grab his curl "aaaahhhh __ " you blushed from anger and pull your hand away "idiot! Mom get his guy out of here" you pointed to the man and your mom said "why would I kick my boss son out for?" You blushed because you didn't want to tell your mother anything "Nevermind mom forget it"

You went back to the kitchen and the boy followed you "name is Lovino Bella""goodie""my favorite color is red""yay...""you get my flowers and the note""sure did....wait what?" You looked at him. He winked at you and leave to go eat pasta. You thought to yourself "it was him!"