Stalker!Japan X Reader (part 4)~Author's Note~

Author's Note:I'm sooooo sorry guys! I'm not updating ANYTHING! Oh I'm a bad Person~ I'm sorry....But I will Update for here on out! One Story per Day! Yap! And thanks for all the people who read and like my work....because without you guys I would have anything...so. THANKS~!

You couldn't believe he just took Aqua from you! Oh now you was pissed. You grabbed your Jr high school baseball bat and ran next's door. You saw that his door was open too. You walked in with your bat held high looking around the mysterious house your stalker lived. You looked at all the pictures on the TVs table. It was the Japanese boy and his friends. He looked happy.it made you kind of feel pity for the guy. But No he had your sister!

Kiku Point of View

I took my rove's sister. Don't ask me why I just did?! Well she even love me after this! Oh calm down Kiku purr yourserf together. She loves you no matter what right? RIGHT!"Let's me go you Prev!" Her sister yell and kicked around. "Prease stop moving to much" I tord her but she didn't listen. I wasn't at my house because I knew that's where she will go first. I'm actually in my family temple down the street. "What do you want?!" Her sister cried "what I want is...your sister's rove" she stop squirming. I put her in one of the rooms. Not tied up or anything and left her there. 'I hope she doesn't escape I need her' I thought walking back to the temple entrance .

You looked around but nothing he wasn't here. 'Where the hell is he?!' You looked back at one of the old photos to see the Honda Temple! 'He must be there!' You thought as you ran down the street. 'Please be there oh please let Aqua be unharmed!' You kept say over and over and you got closer to the temple. You stop by the long stairs of the temple and took a deep breath "here I go" you started to walk 'Aqua please be alive...'.