Ten Types of Trouble

Please play the music on the media box and enjoy the chapter.

__________________________________

"Hold this!" Sol-bin gave Jin-ye her bouquet of roses as she fixed her veil

"Hold this!" Sol-bin gave Jin-ye her bouquet of roses as she fixed her veil. "Should I wear the crown or would it look like it's overdone? Or maybe I wear the flower crown instead? No no no. I'd look like a fashion victim." She rambled.

"Jin-ye, tell me what to do?" She shook her friend.

"Wear what you want, it's your wedding day. Who cares if you wear both crowns." She advices.

Sol-bin started to tear up. Not because she's sad. She's just feeling a lot more emotional than ever. Who would blame her, she's finally getting what she always wanted, Win Win.

Her father decided to take care of the company again to make it up to Sol-bin. He wanted to make her happy, give her what she wanted like what a father would normally do for their daughter.

"Don't! You'll ruin your make up." Jin-ye wiped her tears carefully, not to make a mess of her mascara.

"What if after this it won't work out? What if after this he'll leave me? What if it's not the ever after that I always dreamed of? What if we fight?" She cried harder.

Jin-ye shook her head and smiled at her friend. "Did Win Win ever did those things ever to you?" She asked, making her pause for a second.

"He left me once." She said and continued to cry.

"And he did his best just to come back as quickly as possible. When none of us can calm you down, who's there to comfort you? Who's that one guy who thinks he's the luckiest guy to have you?" Jin-ye asked, making her smile again.

"This is not happy ending it's an ever after with him. You get to start that after this. Now enjoy your wedding day you beautiful bride." She said, pinching her sides making her giggle.

...

You can hear the wedding singer and the piano. It was the most perfect song that will never get old after this day. Each and every step, her friends and family gives her a smile but no one has a smile like hers.

As she marched closer and closer, her heartbeat skipped as beat for she's getting closer to the love of her life. She squeezed her parents hands she's holding to keep herself up, or she would've collapsed.

"Here you go princess, slowly, don't fall." Her father supported her balance that she couldn't control.

Was it the high heels? Or maybe there's an earthquake? She didn't know what seems to keep his feet shaking.