Chapter 27 - Couple Shirt

"It's fine, kid." Mr. Wu sighed. It's not like he likes to stay on his job anyway, but it would be helpful if he does.

Mingyu gave a simple nod and then faced Wendy, "Go ahead." He said, letting her go, and she did but Mingyu's stare was unbreakable.

After getting back to the hotel, there's no other feeling but tension. Wendy never said a word and just followed them behind. Both Mr. Oh and Mr. Kim are at the lobby, waiting for them.

"You're being to reckless, Kris." Mr. Kim said, shaking his head while Mr. Wu just slowly smirked.

"Today's our last day in Seoul and our last destination is Disneyland and Time square mall. Get some rest." Mr. Kim ordered the kids, being his usual strict self.

It could just be an act, or why would he be here to help them sneak their way in?

On the hallways, Jin-ye noticed Yeri whisper something to Wendy, angrily. She just had to get herself involved than be tortured, thinking of what Yeri would do to Wendy.

"Because of you, Jaehyun's still giving me the silent treatment." She accused. "What were you thinking? Why would you ignore our calls and what really happened? Mingyu didn't really give any details." She finished, expecting a real answer but Wendy didn't respond, walking pass her.

"I'm tired." She said collapsing on the bed.

Yeri sighed, rolling her eyes and caught Jin-ye staring at her. "Goodnight." She said before closing their door.

"You have no right to sleep Wendy! You kept us up all night." She aggressively pulled her out of bed. "What were you thinking?" She asked one more time, waking Wendy up.

"Yeri, that's too much. Let's just sleep for now." Seulgi suggested, pulling Yeri away from Wendy, who was currently sitting on the floor.

Yeri agreed with Seulgi, shutting the lights out but Wendy remained awake. Whatever happened back there was bothering her, knowing that she's responsible for this kind of mess made her more guilty. They stayed awake all night looking for her instead of having a good time.

Jin-ye, on the other hand came to meet up with Ten on the rooftop. This time they took a box with them to keep the door from closing, putting it in between the door and the door frame.

As soon as their eyes met, they knew each others thoughts. "Mingyu acted a little bit odd." They said in unison.

"Didn't he say he haven't seen Wendy when we talked to him?" Ten asked, trying to recall the scene. "I know Mingyu since we're five, he doesn't kidnap girls. He hates them. Are we gone for too long?" He asked Jin-ye.

"I'm not even sure anymore." Jin-ye said. "But Yeri still think it's all on Wendy. I saw her confront her earlier. We all know that Wendy can be compulsive. It's how she made you give her, Mingyu's social media." She said.

"Clearly, the both of them are hiding something." Ten said, biting his lips.

"Yes, just like you." Jin-ye said.

"What?" He was confused. This better be something good. "What are you talking about?"

"You mentioned earlier that you went to the same dance school with Minghao. How come I didn't know that? I didn't even know that you dance, until Seoul." She said crossing her arms, waiting for an answer.

Ten made a low 'ahh' sound. It looks like his tongue slipped earlier.

"Yes, ahhh." Jin-ye mocked him, as he scratched his head even harder. "You used to tell me that dancing is lame when the truth is, you were learning how to dance like Jay Park." She started.