Chapter 45 - Limits Cut The Fun

Question before you read the chapter.

Would you rather be on NCT's music Video or get the chance to date one of the members secretly?

...

Like any other day on a vacation, Taeyong and the guys are out checking the sites all over Busan.

It's not just the sand and the ocean, the streets are beautiful too.

"Here, take a picture of me here." Yeri passed her mobile phone to Jaehyun. "Portrait! Portrait!" She called out. The background were traditional brick wall that's rare to see when you're walking around. Other walls are covered in graffiti and endorsements.

"I want to pose with you." Jaehyun said excitedly before looking around for any of the guys who are free to take a picture of them both.

His eyes was looking for Taeil, he's the only one who has a good heart that can endure annoying couple that needs third wheel.

And that is why he's with Taeyong and Seulgi, carrying things for them and even bought a DSLR to take professional looking shots of them.

His eyes landed on his next prey, Hansol. Their eyes met, Jaehyun looked at him with his best aegyo that nobody can ever resist.

"Fine! Just one fucking shot." He cursed, but when he realized, he directly glanced at Yeri's horrified expression. "Sorry, Yeri. It's not you, it's that fucker. I-I mean it's your boyfriend. He's an ass. I-I mean........Ahhhh, let's just take the damn shot." He lifted the phone and before they can even change their horrified expression and strike a pose, Hansol took the photo.

He gave their phone back and tried to be as far from them as possible. Being a third wheel is more terrifying than Yuta's horror stories.

He's supposed to be just a tour guide, not the photographer.

"What are you doing alone?" Joy asked him, coming from behind.

"Avoiding those scary couples." He said, pointing at the couples having at photo shoot on the brick wall.

"Ahhhhh..." she nodded her head. "I would too, if I were you. They're annoying." She laughed to herself.

"Yeah, just look at them use Taeil as their photographer." He agreed watching the couples do lovey dovey things while they sit here like audiences of this cheesy film.

After a few minutes, Joy got bored and decided to escape. They won't even notice that she's gone, they're busy going #relationshipgoals bullshit.

She glanced at Hansol to ask if he would love to come along but she forgot what she's supposed to ask when she faced him.

The sun was behind him, giving extra shadows to his face, at the same time it give proper lighting. If only she's in charge of the camera she would take a photo of this.

Hansol's always been the cutest of them all on her opinion but to see him up close was different. What's missing here are wings and halo, before he admits that he's really an angel and sent here to save mankind.

Joy shook her thoughts and bit the insides of her cheek when she realized how sick her thoughts were.

'Hansol's a friend, you can't bite him' she tried to remind herself but why are those doe eyes staring at her?

She's heard of Hansol's power of hypnosis before but never really believed it until now.

"You look pale." Hansol snapped her out of her thoughts.

"I-I was...I" she stuttered.

"Let's go back home and eat. I'm sure Eunbi cooked something delicious." He cut her off and took her hand.