Chapter 33 - Final Exam

This chapter is dedicated to Bana-L because you appreciate every character's back story and TNTdevil10 because you comment without holding back and it makes me laugh.

Before starting the review, they can't help but wonder what really happened to these guys. All Hyungwon knew was last night, Shownu informed him that Ten was looking for this guy named Kwangmin.

Whatever happened back there, it's none of his business.

Ten can't stop touching the band aid above his brows. Looks like he found an inspiration to study.

"What are you doing?" Yeri asked Taeil, who's half asleep on Taeyong's couch. He looks tired and in coma.

"Leave the poor guy alone." Jaehyun pulled her to his lap, triggering everybody's gag reflex. Even Seulgi cringed, just by watching them both.

They didn't care though and continued what they're doing.

"We're here to study." Hyungwon reminded, but Yeri and Jaehyun are still flirting. Rolling his eyes, he put the large book of Algebra in between them.

"All right, All right." Jaehyun said, placing Yeri beside him and the book on the table.

The truth is, Hyungwon's pissed off because Yeri used to be crazy about him and now, she's with Jaehyun. She made moving on as easy as changing clothes.

It doesn't make sense.

Her being with Jaehyun still didn't make sense. Since when did these two got together?

But no, he denies that he's jealous. He's just confused. It's so sudden. School trip passed and they ended up developing feelings for each other. Did it start that way?

He shook his head to stop these irrelevant information, messing his inside head. He needs to review. Exams are coming and he can't afford to have failing grades.

He just looked on the other side but saw Ten and Jin-ye sharing this glances before blushing. And damn, does anyone here still wants to review?

At least Seulgi and Taeyong are trying hard on the corner, memorizing names and important dates in history. Those two are really determined to prove Mr. Kim wrong.

Hansol is also focusing on history, teaching Yuta everything he needed to know about the history of korea. Mr. Oh will be surprised on these guys exam tomorrow.

"So, Win Win. Any hobbies?" Kai asked casually.

"Reviewing, with Sol-bin." He answered before flipping the page of his math book. It's been Sol-bin's favorite subject for a while now.

"How did you guys...started?" He asked with a teasing smile, to hide his real intention. So far, he still had nothing about Win Win. Ahn Jaehyun's getting impatient. Usually it doesn't take this long to do his work, but with this person, he now has a record of three days without anything when usually, he only needs a few hours to dig personal information of a person.

"Cafeteria." Sol-bin answered. "Good thing Hyungwon was hanging with us that day." She said.

"So I'm useful huh?" Hyungwon interrupted, feeling so important and a big role that those two love birds met.

"Yeah, I regret that I nearly drowned out, back in the day." She sighed, recalling that childhood memory.

"And you guys like each other right away?" Kai asked again, hoping they won't notice that his questions are starting to get personal. He's not here to review a fucking exam, he's here for Win Win. And whatever the reason is, he can't dig any dirt from him.