Chapter 25 - School Trip (Part 4)

After buying some snacks, they don't have a place to stay. It's 6:00PM and they still haven't eaten any kind food yet. If only Yuta didn't make a scene at the restaurant.

Ten started to crave Jin-ye's mother's chocolate cake. Maybe she won't mind if he request one at this late hour.

He pulled some of the courage he has left and texted her. As usual, she agreed and started baking right away. Gain's really the best when it comes to this.

"Guys, dinner at Jin-ye's" he announced, leaving Jin-ye confused, whether he is serious or joking.

If her mother really invited them, she would've texted her first.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, still clueless. He better have an valid excuse for this, or she might have to drown him today.

"I asked your mother for a late lunch and she agreed." He said, smiling sheepishly.

This guys really know nothing about limits. "We almost got in trouble the last time we're there! What if they reveal that we're dating?" She said angrily.

That's when Hyungwon appeared behind them. "Did I hear you correctly? You still haven't told your parents? Allow me to tell them." He joked, but this didn't sound like a joke to Jin-ye. It's more like a torture, knowing that these guys can blow their secret anytime, if they want to.

"No blackmailing please." She said, leading the way to her house. Her mother would be so happy to see her with lots and lots of new friends.

At their doorstep, Jin-ye paused, facing them to make an agreement first. "Remember guys, never mention that Ten and I are dating." She made it clear.

Before she can even reach for the doorknob, the door opened, revealing her mother. She has this smile that made the kids not notice her mean looking eyes.

"Come in." She invited, startling Jin-ye who's now clutching her chest. This is going to be a long afternoon.

They all went inside, escorted by Gain to the kitchen where there seems to be a feast. "Well, what are you waiting for? Sit down." She gestured at their ling table.

"So, are they all your friends?" Her mother asked, excited to know each and everyone of them. Mr. Wu instantly stood up.

"I'm their PE teacher and their guardian for this trip. It's nice to meet you." He said, shaking her hand.

Taeyong raised his hands, as if he wanted to know where the bathroom is. 'If only he raise his hands like this during discussion.' Mr. Wu thought.

"Yes, handsome?" Gain noticed him.

"Ten and Jin-ye are dating." He said, grinning. Jin-ye swore, she saw his horns appear. Everybody started nodding in confirmation.

How can he be bad at hiding secrets? She clearly asked them to zip their mouth, outside. What a jerk!

Can't rewind now. The least she can do is keep silent while waiting for her mother's reaction.

It wasn't what Jin-ye expected, her mother is smiling, instead of hearing a her full name. Maybe she's saving her real reaction for later. She wouldn't let anyone see how she scold her daughter now, does she?

"You kids are so adorable." She said, before slicing a piece of chocolate cake to Ten. It what worried her, 'what if her mother put poison in it?'

"Take care of my Jin-ye." Her mother whispered on Ten's ears.

Of course she's been looking forward to this. They always look so adorable since they were young, plus, Gain wanted someone she know personally, for her daughter.