Chapter 2 -How To Love

Today's first period is none other than Gym class. Ten and the guys are at the locker room changing to their basketball jersey.

"Where'd you disappeared to yesterday?" Jaehyun asked when he saw Ten arrive while his putting on his socks. Nobody answered him, Ten was wearing his headphones.

Jaehyun shrugged, stretching his arms.

An awkward silence followed, good thing they're all busy trying to prepare themselves for later.

Meanwhile at the girl's locker room, Sol-bin just arrived with messy hair - hurrying to change.

"Look who's here." Yeri crossed her arms to her chest and all the girls laughed, making Jin-ye curious on what they're laughing at and spotted Sol-bin.

"Sol-bin!" She called raising her hands, gesturing her friend to come. Everybody fell into silence. She's new, she has no idea. They thought.

Sol-bin smiled, walking towards Jin-ye who was already wearing a cute volleyball outfit with her hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Wait for me, I need to change." Sol-bin immediately undressed rushing to put her volleyball clothes.

By the time she was finished, she wanted to avoid the other girls and get out of here as soon as possible. As they're walking their way out, Ten and the others are already there running laps.

"Shit!" Jin-ye whispered, dragging Sol-bin back to the locker room. It got her friend wonder how heavy Ten's offenses are. He seem harmless and cute.

They stared, hiding behind the wall like some kind of idiots.

Sol-bin pulled Jin-ye inside to ask a something she's been dying to ask. "So, what did Ten ever do to you exactly that made you hate him this much?" It feels good to finally get that off of her chest.

Here it goes, even though Jin-ye's did want to have this conversation with anybody- Sol-bin's been an exception all this time. It's like she can talk to her without worrying she'd tell anybody. Duh' Sol-bin doesn't have friends.

"Let's start with kindergarten." She paused, glancing at Ten before continuing. "I always bring extra muffins for my friends to share. They all enjoy it so, it's been my thing. Everything changed when Ten did the most offensive thing he can do to me. He told the whole class that that my mother's the wicked witch who captured Hansel and Gretel." She exhaled heavily. She still seem affected up to this day. She started to get emotional when Sol-bin interrupted with her annoying laugh, filling the whole locker room.

"Shush!" The other girls to shut her but she only laughed louder making her fall to the ground from laughing to hard.

"Cut it out, it's not funny." Jin-ye tried to make her stop when Yeri appeared, both hands on her hip.

"That's useless, she's a nut case." She glared at Sol-bin who's now standing up, dusting herself.

"I'm Yeri by the way." She turned to Jin-ye's direction, ignoring Sol-bin's death glare.

"Jin-ye." She introduced herself feeling excited to have a new friend. Sol-bin felt like she could punch someone on the face right now. Yeri can't have this one, Jin-ye's been her only friend and might be the only friend she can have.

"Jin-ye, that girl is the reason why everyone hates me." She muttered, grabbing Jin-ye's hand away from Yeri.

"Yeri, let's get out of here, I want to watch Taeyong playing basketball." Seulgi interrupted. She's always excited to see Taeyong, it somehow gives her eyes a sparkle.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Taeyong will never notice you as long as Yuta's alive." Yeri teased her friend ignoring Sol-bin and Jin-ye.