Ch 27: Embarrassing but, Enjoyable.

A/N: Hi again! just to let y'all know if you read my other books, floras first time isn't going to be like any of the other girls'...because well floras really not like any other character of mine in any way. she's much much more demure. so yup. but shes also curious so yay!

you may like it you may not. either way HERE YOU GO.

~~

 flora POV:

Agni had no troubles re building that heat in my body and making my knees quiver weakly. He had continued to touch me in areas I did not know were sensitive until this night.

And he did not hesitate from removing the last scrap of fabric on my body, leaving me only in the jewels i wore.

I flushed a bit as he drank me in, eyes skimming the full image of my naked form.

I remembered oddly about Tillys mentioning my strange lack of...hair possibly being a problem for the king and suddenly found myself wanting to explain. "I am sorry I uhm..do not..uhm.."

"Whatever it is I don't care. you are lovely and sensual like this."

"oh."

Well that was nice..that means he is not disappointed in my body?

My tummy is flat and toned from all my tree climbing and hiking, so is the rest of me..I was just concerned about my figure as a woman..

I have some...larger...features than most women I see here...

But if he does not mind my differences I shall not worry over it...as of now.

his fingers slowly skimmed my hip bringing my attentions to him, "have you ever touched yourself my queen?"

Blushing I shook my head.

He pulled me a bit closer to the bed, "don't be alarmed then."

Alarmed? 

was this going to hurt?

I found myself in a weird mix of nervous and impatient as he kissed my lips sweetly.

After a moment he nudged my legs apart and I could feel his fingers upon me.

I moaned against him as he slowly circled my sensitive bundle of nerves,  the feeling strange, "oh..I...mhm."

I buried my face in his chest, hands gripping at his arms as he touched me a little faster...a little more pressure, more and quicker..again and again.

It was not long before my hips moved against his hand on their own accord, grinding against his hand as mewls escaped my lips. He murmured softly against me, voice low and husky "thats a good girl..how are you feeling flora?"

I moaned against him, hips jerking as he sort of pinched my nerves there, "h-hot...its hot Agni.."

"I'll fix that for you soon dear."

Every word of his send shivers down my spine. I never heard a mans voice like this before..it was deeper than normal and oddly alluring. I dug my nails into his skin, "I..I need.."

"I know."

I panted a bit as he squeezed my behind, still rubbing me the way he was.

"you are so very wet flora so this should not cause any discomfort."

I wanted to ask him what he was talking about but I could not find the words.

He did not leave me curious for long though as I felt something slide inside me moments later.