Ch 18: Faint

A/N: two other dresses above, one in text one above that.

~~

Flora POV:

Angelo looked up at me as I approached his work area, "Princess! hello..pardon my lack of introduction, I was simply distracted by my work.." He gestured to the dresses around him, "you looked lovely in your first gown."

I blushed softly, "thank you." I looked over the gowns he created, some of them glittering obscenely others softer, more to my taste. He was currently hand stitching something upon one, white fabric pooling around him and it. It took me a moment to realize that it was all the gown, covered in silken petals. 

It must stunning when unraveled. Angelo seemed to love his work very much, one could tell by the way he ran the needle through the fabric, each stitch was careful and loving. I watched him for a moment, as Eilwyn perched on a nearby dress form, before touching one of the dresses silken petals, "may I see it? all of it?""

He blinked at me before realization dawned upon him, "oh yes, yes of course princess!  If you will just allow me to fasten this flower on so several do not fall from the gown?"

I nodded, "of course, thank you."

He finished that flower swiftly before turning the dress form around so the back faced me. Smiling a bit shyly, "excuse me princess."

Blushing softly I moved from my spot.

How silly I was so distracted I didn't realize I had been standing where even a small train would lay. 

Within moments the floor was covered in rich silk and shimmering petals.

I let out a small breath, "oh my..Its beautiful."

His shy smile appeared once more, "thank you."

I didn't even look to Eilwyn for his opinion, I simply asked, "may I try it on?"

I was brought back into the flurry of dressing by my maids, this time, I did not mind it so much as I looked at myself in the mirror every which way before exiting into the main dress room again. I felt rather pretty in this dress.

I never feel all that pretty..when I look in the mirror all I see is oddities. But this made me feel less so.

I decided I would very much like to wear it on my wedding day. The train was a bit heavy but it was not a problem. I smiled softly at angelo as I approached him, "I do think I would very much like it if I could wear this to my wedding."

He practically beamed. "I am very glad you like it princess. You look a very beautiful bride in this."

I thanked him quietly as He fluttered around me adjusting this and that, sewing things upon the dress. He made small talk, mainly helpful information on how to move in these dresses without being burdened with all the weight at once and things like that.