31

Josh's P.O.V.

The guys slowly left, just leaving Simon and I.

"How are you feeling? I didn't expect them all to come at once, sor-"

"Stop saying sorry. I had a lot of fun and I'm feeling fine actually. Thank you." I said smiling as he just looked at me with his beautiful soft blue eyes, "I should be the one saying sorry after all the crap I've put you through. You deserve someone so much better than me. One you don't have to wait for to get better."

"Waiting for you is worth it. You're worth the wait. You're the only person I want to be with and I'll wait for that for as long as possible." He said as I felt myself start to tears up.

He lifted his hand and put it to my cheek wiping away the tear. I put my head closer to his hand not wanting to lose his touch.

"I love you Simon. I....I tho....thought you.... you hated me....be....because I left you." I said as tears started to pour faster down my face.

"I could never hate you. I know that you didn't just leave me for no reason and I love you so much Josh. Hating you is something that I never want to feel. Something I could never feel. Is.....is that why you did this?" He said as I looked him in eyes and just nodded my head.

"I thought that you were only dating me and only did this because you felt bad for leaving me." I said as he grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me on the lips.

Sparks flew and in that moment I knew I was where I was suppose to be. In that exact spot with the boy who makes my heart skip a beat.

"I am dating you because of that. Because whenever we kiss I see my whole entire life flash before me, all the good and the bad, but when I'm with you it's only good. That's what I want to see and feel for the rest of my life. That's why I am going to do this," he said as he sat on the bed and opened up a box, "I know you don't want to get married, because you are afraid that you may die and that will break me. So instead I want to promise myself to you for the rest of your life. To promise to never leave your side. To never hurt you nor lie to you. To always put you first before anyone else. Because I love you Joshua Bradley, I love you so fucking much and I want this, I want this for as long as I possibly can." He said as I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, I won't allow you to promise yourself to me." I said as he looked at me in shock and confusion.

He got up and closed the box and just turned and raised his hand to his head.

I grabbed his other one and made him look at me, "I want to marry you Simon Minter, I want to have you and I, your family, our family and all of our loved ones. Nothing big, just enough for all of us. For us to say our vows and to say the two words that will change the rest of our lives, 'I do,' because I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. I do want to promise myself to you. Promise that I will never hurt you and that I will always take care of you, because I love you Simon Minter, I love you so unbelievably much."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so I wanted to say that I am sorry this came out so much later than normal, I was busy with other things and time just got caught up with me, so yeah. Also I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, but this book is coming to an end. It will most likely end by chapter 35. So yeah, I also wanted to bring up my next book,

I have not gotten enough girls yet for the Video Game Online, so if you would like to be apart of that then please go check out my Tag book and you will see all of the information there and which guys are left.

Meaning that, that will most likely not be the next book. For those of you that know I've recently written a book called College Chat, which will have a sequel, but I'm not sure when that will be coming out due to the fact that I've not yet come up with an idea.

So I might be taking a bit of a break, but I haven't decided fully. So yeah, that's all, just thought I would tell you all, bye!