18

Simon's P.O.V.

We got to the airport finally and got on the plane. I watched as the plane lifted off the ground. All I could think was that I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

"Everything is going to be okay." Ethan said squeezing my hand.

"That's what you keep on saying, but somehow I still keep freaking out." I said as he turned to me.

"Why? Why are you freaking out?" He asked still squeezing my hand.

"Because what if he doesn't want me there?" I asked as he shook his head.

"If he loves you then he would want you there." He said smiling.

"What if he doesn't love me?" I asked as he just looked down.

"He was willing to marry you, of course he loves you." He said as I shook my head.

"He wouldn't have left me then. This was a mistake." I said as I started to hyperventilate.

"Simon stop, this isn't helping you. Don't do this to yourself." He said trying to get my attention.

My body started to become, with flashes of heat. I could barely breathe, my lungs felt like they were being covered or even crushed. My vision started to become blurry as the edges around my vision became black. I felt as if I was dying. We were already at the end of the flight. I could barely hear anything except for the flight attendant saying that we were landing and slight screams from Ethan.

~~~~~~

I woke up to a bright light. My head was bursting in pain. I looked over to see Ethan who was holding my hand.

"Simon?" He said standing up and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay Ethan. I'm okay." I said as he smiled.

I heard rustling coming from the hall. The doctor came in and did some examinations on me. Apparently I just had a pretty bad heart attack and it wasn't handy that I was up in the air.

Soon after he left and Ethan left to go to the hotel and drop of our bags and everything. I looked down at my phone and looked at me lock screen of Josh and I. I held my phone close to me, just wanting to be with the boy I love most.

I hope he still loves me the same.

~~~~~~~
A/N: so I just wanted to say, this is now at the same time as Josh and Tobi walking in on the guy at their apartment. So yeah. We are now caught up in time with both boys. If you don't understand what that means, that means that the guy Josh and Tobi walked in on, was not Simon. (Dun dun dun!) bye!