17

Simon's P.O.V.

I started to drive as I cleaned up my eyes so that I could actually see the road. We didn't talk much, we both just watched the road and looked at the cars passing.

"Ethan?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah." He said in a faint voice, obviously tired.

The airport was sadly no where close to my mum's house so it took quite some time to get there. It had already been at least an hour that I've been driving and we left the house pretty early, due to the fact that I was a bit jittery.

"Are you in love with Emily?" I asked as he laughed a bit under his breath.

"Yeah, I love her." He said as I smiled, "why, what's up?"

"Do you miss her?" I asked turning to look at him for a split second.

"Every time I'm away from her I miss her." He said obviously he was in love.

"I miss him so much Ethan. Imagine that Emily left you, and she was sick. Like really sick and there was nothing you can do about it. That's how I feel." I said as he patted me on the shoulder.

"I know, we've all thought about it." Ethan said as I nodded.

"I don't know if I can do it Ethan. I don't know if I can see him like that. I don't know." I said as he just shook his head.

"You can do this. Do this for Josh. Do this because you love him. Do this because you love him more than anyone. Do this because you don't want to live in a world without him." He said as I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry, I need to stop second guessing myself. I'm just afraid that when he sees me, he won't be happy." I said as I pulled over to the rest stop.

"Simon, if he truly loves you. He will be more than happy to see you." He said as he got out of he car and went to go buy us some coffee.

I hope he's right.

~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm going to upload another chapter, don't worry. I know this is short, but they are kind of like filler chapters. These chapters aren't really suppose to be that long anyway. So yeah, that's all bye!