8

Simon's P.O.V.

I got everything packed and was getting ready to drive to Ethan's.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I hear as I look up to see Vik at my door.

"I'm going to find the love of my life, you know that friend you totally forgot about because you were too busy trying to get me. What happened to Tobi or even Lachlan?!" I said almost getting angry but trying to stay calm so I could just get out of there.

"They're not like you, you're different. Josh doesn't deserve you. He left you." He said as he came over and caressed my cheek.

I pulled away giving him a disgusted look as he just looked at me shocked.

"He left for a good reason, I know he did. That's why he left me clues, so that I can find him." I said as I stormed out of the room.

"Where are you going?" JJ asked as I stormed past him going down the stairs.

"To find the love of my life." I yelled as I got out of the house and into my car driving away.

~~~~~~

I got to Ethan's apartment and knocked on the door as he answered.

"Hey come in, I still need to get some stuff ready." He said as I walked in and saw Emily on the couch.

"Hey." I said raising my hand as she smiled.

"Hey, how are you doing?" She asked as she got up and hugged me.

Emily is always so sweet to all of us, I'm so happy that Ethan has someone like her in his life. He's been all over the place and really stressed out and I always feel so bad for him. It's nice to know he has someone like Emily to be there for him.

"I'm doing okay, how are you doing? Are you okay with me stealing your boyfriend?" I said as she laughed.

"Of course I'm okay, I find what you two are doing to be so adorable. I hope you find him and find out what's going on. I didn't get to talk to Josh that much, but I know you two are perfect for one another and I know that he was an amazing soul by the things Ethan has told me." She said as I felt myself get all fuzzy on the inside.

"Okay, I think I've got everything. Where are we going?" Ethan said as he walked in.

"My mum's." I said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay then." He said as I laughed.

"I guess this is goodbye." Emily said as he turned to her and hugged her.

They are too cute.

"I love you. I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise." He said as he kissed her and I let them have some space so I left and waited in my car.

Soon enough Ethan came out of the building and got inside my car.

"Thank you for being so awesome and doing this with me. I lost all hope and you came and were my beacon of hope. Thanks for that." I said as he smiled.

"I'm always going to be here for you and Josh." He said as I smiled and we started to drive off.

To my mum's house we go.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: Simon is me in this chapter. I love Ethan and Emily so freaking much. They are just too cute and I'm so happy for the both of them. They both deserve to be happy, especially Ethan. I feel really bad for him with what happened and I'm just excited for when he comes back. He is such an awesome and hilarious guy and it sucks he feels the way he does.

If you don't know what I'm talking about on his main channel he posted a video saying that he doesn't really feel like himself anymore and that he was taking a break.

Anyway, I'm going to stop with my Ethan rant, I just love him so much. #emoshismyfave! Okay that's all, bye!