17%

T H I R D  P E R S O N

no one knows the pain zander and nate are in. losing his baby and the love of his life, isnt the best news you wanna receive after you get hit by a truck. nate could hear zanders sobs from his room. just wanting to hold her and tell her we got this.

as zander was going to get up to walk around the halls she over heard derek and sammy talking, "dude we gotta tell her," sammy whispers.

"that we fucked her, just for a bet?" derek says, then he snorts, "yeah, uh no,"

"shes gonna find out, and it aint gonna be pretty," sammy responds, sighing and stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"yeah, she did find out, and it aint pretty. i want you out of my life. out of the babies live for sure and i want you to leave before i call security," zander cries, coming out from behind the curtain.

"z-zander! you werent suppose to hear that!" sammy yells, eyes widen.

"but i did, whos idea was this?" she demands.

"uh, nates?" derek says.

"haha, very funny, now tell me the truth!" 

"i am! it was nate!" derek throws his hands up in defense.

"bullshit! leave now!" zander roars, making both boys jump.

zander runs to nates room. "is it true?"

"what is?" he asks, sitting up.

"that you and the other boys made a bet to fuck me!?"

"who told you that!?" he asks, panicking.

"sammy and derek and he told me you came up with it!"

"fucking liar. i didnt," he chuckles. "derek did and he wanted to see who could get you pregnant,"

"how should i believe you?" she asks.

"ask swazz,"

"is this true?" she asks, facing towards him.

"yes mam," he says.

i sigh, "i still dont want you in my babys live," zander says, walking out.

"do you remember me though?" he asks.

"i remember that youre a cheating ass motherfucker," she snaps.

--

a few chapters are gonna b short bc im ending it soon :) vote and comment!
-ali