4% ✨ JOHNSON

Z A N D E R

"zander?" a voice yells. "zander!" the voice yells again.

i ignore it and drown myself further. i cant live with myself anymore. first i fucked nate, then derek. his best friend! "zander! oh my god!" i see a headful of blonde hair. johnson. "what the fuck were you tryna do?!" he yells. my vision is blurring, so its really hard to see.

"j?" i ask.

"yeah?" he asks. "again what were you tryna do?" he asks, wrapping a towel around my body.

"i couldnt live with myself anymore," i cry.

"why?" he asks.

"because i slept with nate and derek," i cry even harder.

he pulls me into his chest, "its okay,"

"no it isnt!"

"z, you know what? they just did it to smash and dash, they care about you as a best friend, but nothing more, but i, i do. ive been in love with you since high school," he says. his eyes are really red and his breath smells of alcohol.

"jack, youre, youre not stable, let go of me," i say.

his grip tightens on my waist, "just let me show you,"

"no johnson, no let go of me!" i yell.

"no!" he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and throwing me on my bed.

"johnson! stop, i dont want this!"

he starts to unbuckle his jeans, "oh, but i do," he smirks pinning my arms down.

"no! please stop!" i scream. he covers my mouth with his hand and the other pinning me down. he lets go of my arm to take off his shirt, which is a perfect chance for me to punch him. his face turns to the side and his jaw clenches.

"youre gonna wish you never did that," he spits, tying my hands with his belt above my head.

"this isnt the jack i know, the one i know wouldnt even hurt a fly."

"well people change babygirl," he kisses my neck. tears stream down my face.

"jack," i whisper. "stop,"

"im gonna make you feel so good,"

he travels down my body. i dont want this.

--

N A T E

"hes probably fucking her right now," derek laughs.

i feel sick to my stomach, i dont wanna do this anymore. "i feel like something bad is happening to her right now,"

"like what?" jack laughs. "hes raping her? no, j isnt like that,"

--

YEEEE UPDATE!!! DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT SOCIAL MEDIA, MULTIPLY AND TRAPPED AND THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 200 READS AND IM SO HAPPY! AND IM SORRY FOR THE WAY JOHNSUN ACTED IN HERE!

10 votes?

-ALI