2% ✨ DEREK

Z A N D E R

"Whos down to go to the pool with me?!" Derek asks.

"I wanna go," I smile, which causes him to smirk. We're on tour right now. Nate and derek are gonna perform tomorrow at 8:30 pm. Its in new York, and it's 21 and over, I dont know how I'm aloud in, because im only 20.

"Ima go change, and you should too," derek laughs.

"Okay," I get up and go to my suitcase, picking out my red one piece bathing suit.

"Ooh, you look hot in that one," Nate hollers. I turn around and give him the what the fuck face and he just winks and blows a kiss at me.

I roll my eyes, and walk into the bathroom, pulling up my hair into a messy bun and changing.

--

"Whoo-hoo motherfuckers! Derek luh in the house!" Derek yells walking down the hall.

I laugh, "shut the fuck up," I hiss, walking past him. He catches me by surprise and hugs me from behind, I squeal.

Pool this way➡ derek throws me over his shoulder and runs all the way to the pool.

"Derek... you better not throw me in the pool," I warn him.

"Whoops?" He says, jumping in.

"Derek!" I scream, coming back up and wiping my face.

"You should be screaming my name later, baby," he winks.

"Derek, ew, shut up," I say, swimming away and he swims after me. "Stop following me," I groan.

"No," he says, grabbing my legs and pulling me under water. I turn to face him underwater. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, swimming away. I lean back on the rims of the pool and close my eyes. So relaxing...

"I'm horny," derek yells from the other end of the pool.

"Tell someone who cares," I yell back.

"That's why I'm telling you," he says in a duh tone.

"I dont care," I laugh.

"Give me a blowjob," he says.

"In your dreams monkey boy,"

"I have you moaning underneath me in my dreams," he whispers in my ear.

"When in the fuck did you get in front of me?!"

"Doesn't matter, what does is, you moaning my name instead of nates," he says, kissing my neck.

"S-stop it derek,"

"You're gonna give into me, sooner or later," he smirks.

"Fuck it, kiss me," I groan.

"Thought you'd never ask," and he kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling at the ends of his hair making him moan. Derek slips his tongue into my mouth.

His hands go down to my ass and squeezes it. He grips the back of my thighs, gesturing for me to jump. I wrap my legs around his torso, and let go of the kiss.

Derek sucks on my neck. Making me tilt my neck back, he pulls the straps of my bathing suit down, sucking on my shoulders. He pulls the bathing suit down all the way, so I'm naked in the pool and touches my area.

My back arches, as his cold fingers touch my clit. I moan his name.

D E R E K

As I touch her clit she moans. It's so hot seeing how she tilts her head back and opens her mouth as she moans. "Fuck lil ma," I grunt, fingering her.

She bites her lip as she rests her head on my shoulder, "you're mine okay?" I groan.

She nods, "I'm only yours," she moans, sucking on my neck and moans as well. I feel her walls clench and I pull out my fingers. She groans in frustration.

"Just wait mami," I wink. I pull out my dick and thrust into her. I admire her beautiful face, as she moans. The way the water mixed with sweat droplets are on her forehead, the way her hair came out of its bun, and the way her face scrunches up as I thrust in. "Damn mami, im surprised you're so tight, I thought Nate would've stretched you out a lot," I moan.

"He's not that big," she moans.

"Am I bigger?" I ask.

"Way bigger," she grunts. "Daddy, I'm about to cum," she yells, leaning against my shoulder. I feel her breath on my neck, as I speed up the process.

"Hold on princess," I grit my teeth.

Zander screams as she comes down from her high, not even a second later I cum. "Let's do this again some other time," I laugh sliding out.

"This was only a one time thing luh," she laughs, pulling up her bathing suit.

"Sure, round two in the shower?" I ask.

"Only if you can catch me!" She yells, jumping out of the pool and running towards the hotel room.

"Oh I'm gonna catch you!" I yell running after her.

--

IT SUCKED!!! SHOULD I DO A PART TWO?? COMMENT!
- ALI