7%

Z A N D E R 

"fuck," i groan, throwing up again. twice this morning.

"whats wrong?" lena asks.

"i dunno, maybe i ate something bad," i groan and stand up. "i want some ice cream,"

"right after throwing up?" lena asks.

"yeah, why the hell not?"

"geez, okay lets go," she says.

what the hell is going on with me? i get into lenas car and she drives off to baskin robbins. 

i buy a large turtle blast cappuccino. its so good.

"z?" lena asks, eating her oreo fudge sundae.

"mhm?" i ask.

"um, are you, uh? pregnant?" she asks, making me choke on my coffee.

"n-no?" i say.

"come on z, its been about a month since youve fucked the boys," she whispers.

"i-i dunno, what if i am?" i whisper, tears in my eyes.

"aw z, its okay, missy and i will be there every step of the way," she says, rubbing my back. 

"and, whos the father?" i whimper.

"we have to wait till the baby is born, see who they look like," she smiles.

--

"you fucked my boyfriend?!" madison yells, barging into my house.

"one, what the fuck?! two, little girls dont cuss! and three he wanted to first!" i yell.

"youre such a slut!" she yells, launching herself at me.

"yeet!" i yell, moving out the way. she falls to the ground. stupid ass bitch. "get the fuck out of my house before i call the police!" i scream.

"no." she simply says sitting on my bed.

"you wanna play that game?" i ask, smirking.

"yes."

i nod, calling g, but in reality im talking to kayla. i texted her before hand telling her my plan.

"g?" i ask. "i might be pregnant and youre the daddy," i smirk, looking at her.

"thats not true!" madison yells.

"why?" i ask.

"because hes suppose to be the father of my kids! not yours!" she yells.

"well too bad, youre just mad that i fucked him and you still havent and youve been together for two years," i smirk, crossing my arms and putting all my weight to one foot. "now leave, before i call the police and have you arrested for trespassing,"

she screams. "fuck you, you fucking slutty ass bitch!" and she leaves.

"little girls arent suppose to cuss," i laugh. 

im such a bitch.

"here, i brought you some tests and why did i see madison leaving all angry and shit?" lena asks, with missy and kayla behind her.

"i told her gs the father," i laugh, taking the bag from her.

"youre so bad," lena laughs, causing all the girls to laugh.

--

AYE VOTE AND COMMENT

-ALI