15%

T H I R D  P E R S O N

the doctors have been informing that zander isnt progressing. nate keeps on mentally beating himself up. its all sammys fault. its all his fault.

"ima go take a walk," nate mumbles. lena nods her head. days prior of the accident zander asked john and lena if they wanted to be the godparents, and of course they said yes.

nate walks out, scratch that, runs out of the hospital. he wants to die. he cant live with himself anymore. he wants to die, and now.

from afar nate sees an eighteen wheeler hauling ass towards him. he stops right in front of it, closing his eyes and letting the truck devour him.

"get a stretcher please!" a nurse, who was leaving yelled, kneeling down to his side and checking his pulse. barely.

the doctors rush him to the room right across from zanders.

"what happen?" lena asks, panicking. 

"he got hit by a truck," the same nurse informs her.

lena runs out to the front desk, seeing a desperate man talking to her. "i-im so sorry," he explains.

"sir, its alright, he tried to commit suicide," 

"no its not, if that boy dies. i wont be able to live with myself. that boy's death will be on my hands!"

"sir, sir- its alright, he just has a broken rib," the doctor partially lies.

--

by now everyone is at the hospital, sitting in the hallway of both rooms. 

"h-hello?" a small voice croaks.

they all turn around to see zander, trying to sit up.

"doctor! zanders awake!" daisy yells.

"zander, how are you feeling?" the doctor asks.

"really! did you just ask her hows shes feeling right after she woke up from a coma?" derek asks.

"son, its mandatory,"

"what happen to my babies? lena!" zander cries, feeling her stomach.

"zander, they had to take out your babies," lena cries.

"a-are they okay?" she asks.

"um," lena starts looking at the rest of them.

"one only m-made it out," lena sniffs.

"my baby died!" zander screams, sobbing.

"one survived though," lena tried to smile, but failed.

"which one?"

"lucca,"

--

theyre gonn be short for a while. a few more chaps of this book left tho! dont forget to vote, comment and follow me!:))

-ali