12%

Z A N D E R

nate sits down on the table in front of me, "hey," he smiles.

"hi," i look up from my magazine.

"so about that night, i came home drunk.."

"what about it?"

"i really meant it,"

"meant what?"

"youre really oblivious, i am in love with you! i want you to be mine and i want to be the father of your babies, please give me a chance?" 

"nate.."

"zander, please?"

"i really do not know," i look down at my hands.

nate takes hold of my hands, "alezandria orion odysessy, please let me be the one who fathers those babies. let me love you," 

"nathan,"

"im begging, i love you,"

"i will try, but if i find out ANYTHING, that youve been hiding from me, i will not hesitate to walk out those doors with my stuff and my babies,"

he smiles, "thank the lords," he laughs, hugging me. nate lets go of me and rubs my stomach, "hi babies, daddy will love you,"

"whoa, whoa, we dont know if youre the daddy,"

"we will in eight months though," he smiles.

"we will," i put my hand over his.

"do you have any names for them?" he asks.

"yeah roman and lucca for boys, evangeline and amethyst for girls," 

"i love it,"

--

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"come on, nate!" sammy tells the curly haired boy.

"no, i dont wanna!" he whines in return.

"when have you ever turned down a party?!" g asks.

"never," he mumbles.

"exactly! lets go!" g yells. 

nate and zander look at each other, with her eyes, shes pleading not to go.

"stop being a pussy!" johnson yells.

"its not like you have a girlfriend or anything," sammy chuckles. nates face freezes. his jaw locks and his eyes widen. sammy stops laughing, "wait, do you?" he asks.

nate clears his throat, "n-no," he looks at zander from the corner of his eye and shes gone. the word shit was running through his mind.

"nate, come on, itll be fun and kayla will be there," g winks.

kayla is one of zanders best friends, "so?" nate answers.

"so! you like her, dont you?!" sammy asks.

"hell no,"nate says.

"please, come on, for a little bit?" johnson begs.

"oh my fuck, nathan lets go, just please make these cocksuckers stop begging!" derek groans.

"fuck it, fine, just for a little bit," nate gave in.

--

"wanna follow him?" daisy asks zander. daisy is a new friend of zanders. met at a coffee shop and bonded over the writings of james patterson. 

"no, im done. he said he wouldnt hurt me. nate plus a party equals sex with multiple girls. why should i bother?"

"what if he keeps that promise? what if the boys pressure him into having sex with kayla," lena says, "i mean, with any girl,"

"wait kayla?" zander asks. "lets go, now."

--

YEYEYEYE, HOW ARE MY BABIES DOING? DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

-BUBS