1% ✨ SKATE

Z A N D E R

I am drunk as hell. I don't remember much, but what I do know is what I'm doing right now. I am always gonna remember this. The moment I seduce my best friend, Nate maloley into sleeping with me.

Why? I don't fucking know. I sit on his lap, "What are you doing?" He asks, also drunk as hell.

I shrug, "sitting," I smile, taking the blunt from his mouth and putting it in mine. I take a hit and wink at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and grind into him, but lightly so the others wouldn't notice.

I flip my faded blonde hair over my shoulder and smirk at him. "Whoa nate! Get it!" Sammy yells, and I just turn and flip him off, rubbing against nates dick on accident.

"Wanna go somewhere more private?" He asks.

I nod, and he picks me up handing the blunt to someone else. "Yeah get some nathan!" I hear the boys holler. I roll my eyes at their stupidness.

He opens the door to his room and throws me on the bed. "What do you want, babygirl?" He asks, hovering me. Kissing my neck.

"I want you to fuck me," I whisper.

"Alrighty then," he winks, beginning to take off my shirt. He kisses down my torso and goes back up to my neck. I pick at the ends of his shirt and he takes it off.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He tries to shove his tongue into my mouth, but I don't let him. He squeezes my ass, but I don't fall for it. He does the same to my boobs, but I don't let him either.

This motherfucker surprises me by shoving his hand down my pants and starts to finger me, I moan into the kiss and he gets a chance to insert his tongue into my mouth.

Little fucker.

I kick off my shoes and so does he.

I unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He flips us over so I'm on top. Ok then? "I'm in control now, daddy," I wink. He pulls down my leggings and I lean down to kiss him. His needy hands grip my butt.

I leave hickies down his neck, he left a few on me too. He unhooks my bra and throws it somewhere in the room. We're both just left in our underwear.

"Just fuck me already," I pant.

He is quick to flip us over so that he's hovering me. He pins me down to the bed with one hand and with the other he takes off my panties. He kisses down my chest and stops at my entrance.

Nate slips a finger in, going slowly. Teasing me, he enters another finger going slow. He looks up at me and smirks. He curls his fingers, making my back arch. "Fuck," I moan, "harder,"

"Whatever my princess wants," he slams in as hard as he can, making my back arch and moan really loud. "Nate!" I scream, getting ready to cum.

He catches me by surprise and slides his member in. "Mami, you're so tight," he moans.

I claw my nails at his back. I moan, "more,"

"You needy ass bitch," he hisses, going harder.

"I'm your needy ass bitch, though," I moan, thrusting up to meet his hips.

He flips us over so I'm on top. I begin to ride him. I slide all the way up and then I come down, Nate grabs a hold of my hips and digs his fingertips into them.

I dig my nails into his shoulders. "I'm gonna cum," Nate moans.

"Daddy!" I yell, coming all over his member.

I lean onto his chest for support, breathing really heavily. "Best sex ever," he pants.

"I know, I get that a lot," I laugh.

--

I sucked😭 I've got really bad at smut... but who should she fuck next?😂😂 I'm thinking derek, hbu?😂

- ur mom