Shiny and New

(Camila and Finn are in two different areas during this chapter, so please remember that! I've made sure to edit it to make it sound like you're switching between conversations.)
-3rd Person POV-

Camila grinned her beautiful smile as she walked down the hallway; doing her normal routine of saying hello and giving out big hugs. Finn was sitting in the auditorium on the edge of the stage by himself practicing riffs for Sectionals next month. Camila walked into the choir room and was met with all the Glee Club Girls, including Kurt, with their arms crossed, having a devilish smile on their faces. All the Glee Club boys marched into the auditorium and surrounded Finn.

"So..how was it?" Mercedes asked Camila. "How was what?" Finn cocked his eyebrow at Blaine. "Oh you know what I'm talking about." Blaine chuckled. "Uh...no I dont?" Camila tilted her head at Mercedes. "Hmmm, so tell me why you've been singing Touch-A-Touch-A me all day?" She raised her eyebrow. "It's a good song." Finn shrugged at Blaine. "We know what you and Camila did in Cincinnati. We overheard Angie talking to the girls about how she packed lingerie in her suitcase before she left." Puck chimed in. "We overheard Puck talking to the guys how they put condoms in Finn's bag when he went over there before you guys left." Angie spoke up to Camila. Both Finn and Camila turned madly red, knowing they had been caught.

"Don't be embarrassed! We wanna know how it was!" Quinn squealed, making the other girls excited too. "Yeah, none of us get any action! Tell us!" Artie got excited and made the other boys rev up too. "Alright alright." Camila settled the girls down. "Tell us everything." Tina questioned Camila. "Okay okay!" Finn chuckled, calming the boys down as he set his sheet music down beside him. "Well, it was like. Sparks." Finn began and the boys leaned in closer to him. "It was magical." Camila held her heart.

Camila: I made it through the wilderness. Somehow I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you.

Finn: I was beat, incomplete. I'd been had, I was sad and blue, but you made me feel. Yeah, you made me feel, shiny and new.

Both Finn and Camila grabbed the back of their heads and bit their lips.

Both: Like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. Like a virgin. When your heart beats, next to mine.

Camila and Finn walked over to the piano's and slid their fingers around it. Their audiences swooned and followed them.

Camila: Gonna give you all my love, boy. My fear is fading fast. Been saving it all for you, 'cause only love can last.

Camila slid on her back acrossed it while Finn crawled on his like he always did to Camila when they made out. She imagined he was above her as she felt over her body and he thought of her under him as he softly grinded his body in the air.

Finn: You're so fine and you're mine. Make me strong, yeah you make me bold, oh your love thawed out. Yeah, your love thawed out, what was scared and cold.

Camila quickly sat up and Finn sat down. Camila felt over her chest while Finn felt down his.

Both: Like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. Like a virgin. When your heart beats, next to mine.

They both hopped down from the piano and slowly walked around everyone. The girls cooed in awe and the boys were amazed.

Both: Like a virgin. Ooh, ooh. Like a virgin. Feels so good inside

Finn: When you hold me

Camila: When you hold me

Finn: And your heart beats

Camila: And your heart beats

Finn: And you love me

Finn sat back down where he originally was and Camila stood back where she was.

Both: Like a virgin.

-Camila's POV-

I finished up the last piece of cake a stranger made for me at school as a late birthday present. I think her name was Sunshine, but I honestly couldn't remember. This cake was so sweet and delicious, hell I could live off of this! The last time I had something THIS sweet was that fondant lollipop... I don't know what ingredients are in this cake, but I need more! The cake was tiny, and it only had five slices coming from it, and I'm not ashamed I finished it. Besides, Aunt Julie is going to be sleeping at the hospital tonight and tomorrow night for some brain surgery, so no shame here! I set the plate and fork down on my dresser and grabbed my guitar and let it rest on my knee high black socks. I softly strummed the strings and closed my eyes trying to wind down for the night.

Camila: Gold up in my, gold up in my teeth. Don't care what you say to me, I'mma bite your feelings out. I missed you in the basement. But your brother was a good substitute for you.

I thought about the lyrics and how goofy it would be if me and Kurt dated since him and Finn are stepbrothers.

Camila: And if you love me, love me but you never let me go. When the roof was on fire, you never let me know. Say you're sorry honey, but you never really show. And I could leave the party without ever letting you know, without ever letting you know.

Which reminds me, I have to go out decoration shopping for the Halloween party. Thank god Aunt Julie is letting me have it again this year.

Camila: Roof is falling let me love me falling I just know. Roof is falling let me love me without ever letting you know.

My head slightly began to pound and I rolled my eyes around. This usual helps, but this time it didnt.

Camila: Roof is falling let me love me falling I just know. Roof is falling let me love me without ever letting you know.

Then I began to feel shortwinded. I stopped singing and yawned. "Alright, go to bed Camila. You're tired. That's why you're shortwinding, because you need to yawn so much." I thought to myself putting my guitar against the wall. I turned my lamp out and curled myself up in my comforter.