Seeking Amy

(Amelia's POV)

My head was pounding and I was sweating. Volleyball practice was hitting me hard, especially because Camila couldn't play until next week and I was alone on the court. I don't think I've had a solid sleep in like a week because I've been so sore at night from practices in volleyball and Glee Club.

It hit me even harder when a volleyball came flying at me and I was falling asleep in my stance. I fell to the ground and coach helped me up. "Go take five in the locker room McAllister." Coach wiped the dirt from my back. I nodded and started towards the locker room. "Hey, are you alright?" Camila asked as I passed her in the bleachers. "Yeah." I said. I went inside and walked to my locker. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my deoterant. As I did, a packet dropped out of it. I picked it up and realized it was a caffeine pill. I smiled and quickly put my deoterant. "Perfect." I mummbled opening it. I popped it into my mouth and took a sip of my water. I sat down and felt myself get very drowsy. "Woah." I whispered. I sat up against the lockers and felt my eyes close.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was laying down on a bed with a bunch of other girls. There was even one naked in the corner getting dressed. There were men also getting dressed. I sat up and looked down at myself, for I was wearing the tightest outfit I've ever worn in my life.

Amelia: Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom, is she smokin' up outside, oh

I got up from the bed and slowly walked over to the window to look outside.

Amelia: Oh baby baby, does she take a piece of lime. For the drink that I'm gonna buy her, do you know just what she likes, oh.

I quickly got away from the window and walked past the undergarments on the floor.

Amelia: Oh Oh. Tell me have you seen her because I'm so oh. I can't get her off of my brain. I just want to go to the party she gonna go. Can somebody take me home? Ha ha he ha ha ho

I found myself in a dark office with men around me. We all started dancing in sync and I felt pretty sexy.

Amelia: Love me hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy. Love me hate me, but can't you see what I see. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

I couldn't tell you what the hell was going on, but I'm not complaining either.

Amelia: Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up. I don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club, oh.

All the men had disappeared and I was alone in the office. I climbed on top of the desk, pushed everything off, and laid on my back.

Amelia: I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face. But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way, oh

I got back up and started dancing by myself. I'm having so much fun, and I don't even know what's going on.

Amelia: Oh Oh. Tell me have you seen her because I'm so oh. I can't get her off of my brain. I just want to go to the party she gonna go. Can somebody take me home? Ha ha he ha ha ho

And then, I ended up in a college dorm room with cheerios all around me. All the glee club boys were in the corner while we danced in our seats.

Amelia: Love me hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy. Love me hate me, but can't you see what I see. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

The girls rotated around me as I kept dancing. This is a damn good dream.

Amelia: Oh, say what you want about me. Oh, but can't you see what I see. Oh, say what you want about me.

As if I was stuck in a teleporting machine, I was in a room, getting dress in a housewife - like outfit.

Amelia: So tell me if you see her. Cause I have been waiting here forever. Oh baby baby. If You Seek Amy tonight. Oh baby baby. We'll do whatever you like. Oh baby baby baby. Oh baby baby baby.

I walked out of the room and was back in the huge room where I first woke up in. I went past all the guys and girls and headed down the steps as they started dancing around me.

Amelia: Love me hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy. Love me hate me, but can't you see what I see. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

I grabbed the pie off the table and headed out the door. It was a beautiful sunny sky outside and there was paparazzi outside the gates.

Amelia: Oh, say what you want about me. Oh, but can't you see what I see. Oh, say what you want about me All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

I jerked awake as someone was tapping my shoulder. Camila jumped and held her heart. "Sorry." I flattened my hair and got up quickly. "Coach sent me after you. She wanted to see if you were okay and what you were doing." She helped me clean my stuff up and put it back in my locker. "I was Seeking Amy." I grinned before walking out the door with her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face before sitting back down in the bleachers. I was more awake and ready to play now.