Scared

I pushed the cart of books over to the shelf and began to organize them. I decided this year to help the librarian whenever I could since barely any students signed up to be helpers. As I did, I heard a bunch of footsteps start clicking towards the isle I was in.

I shrugged thinking it was just a class of students that were coming in. I reached down to grab a book from the bottom of the cart, and when I got back up, every girl from Glee club was around me along with Kurt. "Hey guys, do you guys need something?" I asked, stretching my arm as far as I could to put the book up. "Since this week's assignment is something to sum up your summer, and you just randomly appeared with Finn, we definetely know its gonna be dedicated to him. We want to hear all the tea." Mercedes crossed her arms. I turned madly red and started laughing along with the others. I put the cart to the side and followed them to the seating area.

"Okay, when did it happen and how." Rachel asked surprisingly. "Well, the last night of Glee Camp after the boys' performance, Finn dragged me to his cabin and-". Everyone was leaned in and intrigued. I swallowed hard and looked down at my hands to avoid turning any reder. "And then we sort of, you know, made out?" Everyone almost yelped too loudly. I had to quiet them down as Angie stomped with excitement "That's where you went you turd!" She whisper yelled. "So you weren't watching over the kids?" Quinn chuckled and I shook my head. "How did you guys make it official?" Tina asked.

"We went to Cedar Point together like two weeks after and as we were eating a funnel cake together, we just talked about the night and then he just said 'You should be my girlfriend.' And I said 'I should'. Then it's just been us." I shrugged. "Thank god you guys are together. Watching you guys flirt with each other for almost nine months and not make a move made me want to choke myself." Santana rolled her eyes. "Wait, how did you guys get out of class?" I raised and eye. "We told our teachers that if they didn't let us out of class, the frogs from science class were gonna be in their coffee tomorrow." Angie smirked. "You guys sure are obsessed with us." I laughed. "We're just watching out for you that's all." Kurt shrugged. "What do you mean?" I became nervous. "We just want to make sure he treats you right. We know he will no matter what, we just want to double check. And plus you guys are the hottest couple here at the moment."

The bell rang and I pushed the cart back to the desk. I waved goodbye to the librarian and made my way to Glee Club. Once there, I handed Mike my backpack and he put it in my seat. I sat down on the stool in front of class and waited for the second bell to ring. Once it did, Mr. Schuester closed the door as usual. "Okay! First performance of they day!" He clapped his hands. "My song actually is about the beginning of summer. It was probably the best memory I've ever made." I looked at Finn for a little bit. I qued for the music to start and tapped my foot as Finn began to play the drums.

Camila: We are runnin' so fast, and we never look back, and whatever I lack, you make up. We make a really good team, though not everyone sees, we got this crazy chemistry between us.

Finn right off the bat knew the song was about him and bit his lip. When he did that, I felt myself melt inside. God he was gorgeous.

Camila: Jump starting your car 'cause this city's a bore. Buying e-cigarettes at the convenience store. Making new clichés on our own little tour, let's ride.

Never dating anyone before Finn scared me. I feel more gullible to anything. I dont want Finn thinking I'm just some dating virgin who doesn't know what the hell she is doing. I need to talk to him soon to tell him how I feel.

Camila: You don't have to say, I love you, to say I love you. Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons. We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue. Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money. All I need is you. All I need is you, you.

It was pretty neat finding this song. It described us perfectly: a perfect team, and how all I need is him.

Camila: We try staying up late, but we both are light weights, yeah we get off our face, too easy. And we take jokes way too far, cause sometimes living's too hard, we're like two halves of one heart. We are, we are, we are.

I'm more scared of myself then I am of dating, because one wrong move and I can mess everything up.

Camila: You don't have to say, I love you, to say I love you. Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons. We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue. Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money. All I need is you. All I need is you, you.

I swayed my body to the beat and grinned to everyone. Out of force of habit, I played with my necklace using my thumb and index finger to calm my emotions down.

Camila: You don't have to say, I love you, to say I love you. Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons. We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue. Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money. All I need is you. All I need is you, you.

Everyone clapped as Mr. Schuester helped me up. I bowed to everyone and got over to the seats. Finn left the drums and helped me up. I sat with him and he wrapped his arm around me.