Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N: Brianna, you da best ^.^ lyk seriously. @feelthebreeze45 edited this chapter so everyone should thank her by following her

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Nine

"Tonya, you can't just drop news like that on people." I groaned, running my hand through my hair. "How did this happen?"

"Well, Sabrina, when a man and woman love each other very much-"

"You know what I mean." I growled, losing my patience.

"Victor wanted to try this position where I get behind him-"

"Tonya!"

She giggled. She actually had the nerve to giggle. "Okay, okay, I'm just messin' with you Sabrina. I guess I'm that 1% that gets pregnant even on the pill. Victor proposed after we found out and I just want to get the whole thing out of the way. So will you do me the honor of being a witness at my shotgun-wedding?"

I sighed, suddenly feeling exhausted. "Sure. Why not? It's not like I can change your mind. As long as you're happy."

"I am. About the baby at least, not so much marrying Victor."

I rolled my eyes. I never understood why Tonya was so against marriage. Or maybe it was marrying Victor that bothered her?

"He treats you like a queen."

Tonya sighed, "I know. But sometimes I just want him to get angry or mad or something. He's like a little puppy, eager to please."

I picked at the cotton of the blanket Liam draped over me.

When I practically froze up after Tonya's nonchalant confession Liam had taken the time to swing me in his arms like I weighed nothing and place me on the couch so that I could rest my foot. I scowled at the space in front of me.

"Then tell him." I advised Tonya half-heartedly, still put out with Liam and his overbearing hovering.

"Easy for you to say. You and Liam practically read each other's minds." Tonya grumbled. "But I'll try. I have to make this relationship work, especially for Victoria or Toby."

I frowned, "who?"

Tonya snorted.

"I was thinking of the names Victoria, for Victor, and Toby for me. That way they sort of go with both of our names." Tonya explained.

"Is Liam invited to the wedding?" I asked out of the blue.

"Duh. I'm not going to attempt to separate the Inseparable Duo."

"No one calls us that."

"How do you know?"

"Do you really spend your time discussing my relationship? Because if so that's creepy. And lame."

"Hey! You never complained before when Devon and I use to drool over Liam."

"Yeah, but that was before you guys got a life."

"True..." Tonya trailed. "And wear a lavender dress. Mine is cream since I'm too tainted to wear virgin white."

"Do I bring flowers?"

"Mmm...nah. I'll bring my own bouquet. You can just stand there and be supportive."

"I can't believe you're getting married before me." I frowned. "And having a kid. It's like you got some sort of Instant Family package."

"Believe it sister. And I still have to tell mom. I'm sure she'll have a cow."

"It's a grandbaby. What more could she want?"