- seventeen -

The day after Brendon's birthday, Monday, April 13th, was basically just a flurry of confusion. At 7am I was aroused by my alarm, which scared Brendon half to death. I ended up on the floor after Brendon gave me a rough shove, and I tumbled off the edge of my bed. I yelped softly, my face twisting in a frown.

"Brendon!" I whisper yelled, propping myself up on my elbows. After a few seconds, Brendon's drowsy features poked over the edge of the bed, raising an eyebrow. He yawned softly, blinking. "Yeah?" 

"Was pushing me off the bed really necessary?" I grumbled. He frowned, sitting up. I looked over the room, trying to remember what happened last night. I was surprised by how clean the house appeared to be from my door. Had Brendon done all of this?

"Bren, did you clean the house after the party...?" I asked, turning towards him with a frown. He shook his head, slipping off the bed. I watched him yank a shirt hanging from my dresser, and dig through my drawers for some pants. I didn't remember telling him he could borrow some of my clothes, but it was too late. 

As Brendon hopped on one foot, trying to tug the pants on, it finally hit me- Brendon Urie gave me a blowjob last night- and I liked it. My eyes widened in pure shock, my mouth slowly dropping. Brendon smirked from where he stood, lacing a belt, that was his, through the belt loops. 

"Did it just hit you? Yeah, last night was crazy." He murmured, licking his lips lustfully. I whimpered softly, looking down at my own crotch. Did he really- Did we- A sudden thought erupted by before thoughts.

"Brendon. Did we fuck?" I blurt out. Brendon sighed, tugging a shirt over his shoulders. "No, Ry, calm down. We didn't go further. Before I could make the next move you basically collapsed on me, asleep." He replied, all his attention focused on the buttons he was busy trying to button up. He sounded disappointed. Ouch.

Another thought hit me- what if Brendon was only in this for the sex? It sounded like he was, and with his popularity, wrecking my heart would be something that would boost his rank. Not that the ranks mattered, I'd discovered, but still...what if..

"Hey Bren," I began, but he cut me off with a wave of his hand. "Get dressed, we've gotta be at school in a few." He murmured, plopping down on the floor to tug his shoes on. I blinked a few times, before opening my mouth again. 

"-but Brendon, we need to talk-" 

"We can talk later, right now I have some homework to finish. I suggest you get yours done, too." He snapped. I would've been angry for his attitude towards me, but all that washed over me was confusion, and hurt. Why was he angry with me, all of a sudden? What had I done wrong?

I quickly tugged the blanket over my exposed body, (I was wearing boxers, of course) and watched with wide eyes as he walked out. Then I took a deep breath, swallowing the lump in my throat, and shook my head in disbelief. God, was Brendon an ass. 

The rest of the morning went by quickly, a swarm of "get out of the house we have school" type of thing. My parents stayed passed out the entire morning, so I'm assuming they were okay with what the house looked like- I don't know HOW it got so clean, but I wasn't questioning it, either. 

We walked to school in silence, well, I walked in silence, Brendon was caught up in a conversation on the phone. I frowned to myself, I just wanted his attention, but he cared for whoever was on the phone more than me? 

When we arrived at school, I was surprised to be greeted by Jon, who wore a jacket, skinny jeans, and a hat on backwards. I wasn't gonna lie, he looked cute, but not in a "I have a crush on you" sort of way, ya feel? He just looked nice.

"Hey Ryan!" Jon blurt out, a smile engrained on his face. I smiled in reply, expecting Brendon to snap, but Brendon didn't even give Jon a second glance. He walked off, actually, straight up walked off, without saying goodbye or even looking at me! Call me melodramatic, but I don't like being ignored. 

"Ryan? What's up with him?" Jon asked. I snapped my eyes back to Jon, and started walking again. He quickened his pace to follow after me. I shrugged, my head drooping. 

"He's angry with me." I murmured, taking in another shaky breath. Jon frowned, and enveloped me in a side hug. When he pulled away, he kept one hand draped around my shoulders. "What'd you do?"

"I dunno." I admitted. Now it was Jon's turn to be angry. "What a bitch- he didn't even tell you?" He asked. I shook my head slowly, taking another shaky breath. I could feel tears blurring my vision - I willed them to go away.

Jon sighed, pulling me down another hallway, in the direction of a classroom, instead of the cafeteria. I allowed him too- after all, I didn't want to be caught crying in front of everyone, and Jon was...sorta a friend of mine, so I was okay with it. 

He sat me down at a desk, and pulled the teacher's chair over in front of the desk, resting his elbows on the top of it. I raised an eyebrow, but within a few seconds I had begun silently letting tears fall down my cheeks. Jon frowned, and reached across to hug me.

"Ryan, please, cheer up?" He plead. I sniffled, but I couldn't stop. I didn't want Brendon angry with me, he was scary when he was angry, all he would do is give a silent treatment, and so far he was doing just that. "Maybe this'll help you," Jon began.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but before I could ask what he meant, Jon's lips were against mine, and he was basically on top of the desk, holding my shoulders against the chair I sat in, to keep me from moving. 

I squirmed, muffled protests were drowned out from the sound of his lips forcefully clashing with mine. When I did eventually get him off of me, I grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him roughly off of the desk. I sat there gasping for breath with wide eyes as he tried to regain his balance.

Then, I jumped up, and ran towards the door. Only then did I notice Brendon, standing right there, an expression of pure hatred at the scene he MUST'VE just witnessed. My throat went dry, my eyes wide, I scrambled after him after he started turning to walk away.

Jon had used me. Jon messed up my relationship. 

-

:D im not ded