- seven -

As I stated before, McDonalds isn't my favorite, so I ended up simply ordering a McFlurry, and M&M one, to be exact. Brendon, on the other hand, went all out, he ordered an entire meal. I'm not judging, not at all, if the boy's hungry, he's hungry, but I just didn't think he'd be that hungry. 

After all, I had brought my hotdog with me to the fast food place, so I munched on that instead. 

"Where'd you want to do next?" Brendon asked, removing his straw from his Dr. Pepper. He leaned across the table, leaning over my McFlurry. I wasn't really eating a lot of, to be honest, I was just playing around with it, occasionally lifting my spoon to take a bite. 

Brendon dipped his straw in the ice cream, scooping up a little amount and licking it off. I rolled my eyes, but didn't protest. Heck, in the end I ended up simply pushing it in his direction; not that I was actually gonna end up eating it all anyways, I wasn't too hungry.

"Destroy shit, remember? Come on, I know the best place." I snapped, but not in a harsh way, more or less an urgent way. He quickly dropped the blizzard, the straw, and anything he didn't need. From then, I took control, I slid out of the booth to stand beside him.

"Are you sure? We could go to jail for this, Ryan, it's vandalizing," He sputtered, but never the less he stood up and let me yank him from the restaurant. I rolled my eyes as I tightened my grip on his sleeve, tugging him back towards the street. 

"No it's not. We're not just gonna knock over anyone's trash can and shit, we're sneak into my own house, and destroy some of my father's shit." I persuaded, smiling. He gave in with a soft sigh, though worry still clouded his features. 

"What'd he do?" He asked.

"This," I paused, grabbing Brendon's sleeve to stop him. Brendon snapped his attention down to me, raising his eyebrows in confusion. I turned my right hip into his view, raising my shirt. My hip was still bruised.

"What the fuck? Did he hit you? I swear to God-" I cut Brendon off, as soon as he started storming in the direction of his car, which was across the street. I clutched onto his jacket, pulling him out of the street, out of the way of an upcoming car.

"Brendon, shut the fuck up. No, he didn't hit me, he...drunkenly shoved me into the corner of the table. I'll be alright, okay? I'm staying with my grandma for a little while. Why would you care about my well fare, anyways?" I sneered, my eyes narrowing at him. He looked hurt, but I didn't say anything else during the rest of the walk, and neither did he.

So it turns out my dad HAD been home, so as soon as he began throwing stuff over, and trashing the kitchen, he came storming down the stairs. We'd smashed most of the cups and plates, but it was okay, he was, as expected, drunk. He simply shooed us off, screaming some curses about teenagers nowadays. 

I had left my jacket back there, unfortunately, but we were back in the car by the time I realized I was stuck in the shirt and jeans he'd given me. It didn't matter, he told me, but I still felt low key guilty about leaving it behind. While there, I'd grabbed some clothes for myself, too, and other essentials.

Now, we were headed towards the park, Brendon had come up with an idea to improve this date, seeing as I was still in a pretty sour mood. He appeared in a good mood once I approved the idea; star gazing.

So he pulled up next to the park, which was a different local park than the one we'd watched Dallon's soccer game at. This one was smaller, and on the opposite side of town. I grabbed my blanket, which I'd tugged off my bed before leaving, and got out of the car.