Chapter 15

I go this. I have ideas now, and I think this story is coming to a close. Sadly. But a few more chapters at least. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

Over the past week, Mike has called me a number of names. Only one has ever gotten to me. Worthless. Ever since my computer was destroyed I have considered it. The pain had almost felt nice. I couldn't last 2 more years of this. Being on YouTube had given me an inspiration, but I don't have any positive comments to keep me on my feet.

"You are worthless. No one wants you, as their friend, living with you has been horrible, you are good for nothing." This was accompanied by a shove and a broken bottle. I ran upstairs, into the bathroom, and locked the door. 'Just wait for PAX, just wait for PAX' That was the only thing that kept me here. I grabbed my razor and smashed it.

I pulled out the blade and drew it across my wrist. Seeing the blood pour out gave me a sense of relief. I did it 3 more times. One for my parents, one for my family, one for Mike, and one for me. I wrapped up my arm and went into my bedroom and fell onto my bed.

~Author's Note~

... That was as short as ever. There will be another chapter today because it is so short. But that was very important, mind you. I don't know what I will write after this, either some more Team Crafted stuff, or a Harry Potter thing. Yes, I love Harry Potter. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.