Chapter 13

I'm sorry for not posting regularly :/ I just get distacted, this is the internet you know :3. This is time skipped a week forward, to school. Enjoy!

~Eevee's POV~

My face is almost fully healed, nothing but a thin line across my cheek. My hands were another story, they still hurt to move so writing would be a challenge. I had to unpack my backpack for school, so I had to move my pictures and laptop to behind my dresser, hopefully staying hidden.

"Eevee! The bus is coming! I heard Ethan holler from downstairs.

"'K!"

I plodded down the steps, remembering this was my first time going to public school in almost 2 years. I went out the door and to the bus stop (I swear, if you are singing a song about a certain day of the week I will be very disappointed in you :3). I get on the bus and hope no one notices me.

~Time Skip~

I didn't see Ethan at school all day, sadly. I didn't talk to anyone, not even the teachers more than I had to, and did my work silently. Just don't make eye contact. I just wanted school to be over, but I didn't know what I was looking forward to. I got home and headed straight for my room, trying to avoid Mike. Thankfully it worked. I just sat on my bed and Skyped about random things with my friends. I mostly just sits my best to pass the time.

"Eevee! It's time for dinner!" I heard Mike call to me. Great.

I walked down the hall and sat at the table. There was silence until Mike began.

"How was school?" That wasn't really what I expected. I think he was pretending we were a normal family.

"Fine." Ethan and I said simultaneously. I looked at my plate. The dinner was uneventful; nobody said anything of interest. I was counting the days to PAX in my head. It was September 7th. The convention was on (let's pretend) March 12th. That was 187 days (I did count them all, but I might be off). That was a long time to go without seeing my family. I finished my dinner and went directly upstairs.

~ Author's Note~

Ok, that took me way too long. As in two weeks. Really sorry about that. By the way, if I said Eevee's eyes were a color that was anything but green, I lied. They are a vivid green. Thanks for so many reads and positive comments! And I can't put any words in bold with my Mom's Kindle. Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.