Chapter 2

Hey guys, for whatever reason I didn't feel like writing today, but I am doing this anyways, so be proud of me. I have self discipline, just not with homework :P. It is the weekend YAY! And there is this Catching Fire library after-hours night tomorrow, I went to the Hunger Games one with my friends, and it was amazing, so if you ever get the chance to do something like this, DO IT IT IS SO MUCH FUN! Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

~Eevee's POV~

I sit at the couch, refusing to look at the boxes sitting at the front door. I just can't imagine leaving here. It has been the best few days... they really made me forget what would happen. I took lots more pictures. Then I heard the doorbell ring - bringing me back to reality. I see Ashely come out of the kitchen with a terrified expression. She calmed down and opened the door.

"Hello there." The same man greeted her.

"Hi, are you here for-" Ashely didn't finish.

"Yes, is she ready?" Ashely moved out of the way to expose me sitting on the couch. I didn't look up.

"Can I say goodbye?" I asked with no emotion.

"Yes, be out in 10 minutes." He left to go to the van.

"Hey, can everyone come out here?" Ashely called up the stairs. everyone walked glumly down the stairs, except Mitch, who ran down it as fast as he could. He crashed into me with a bone-crushing hug. Everyone joined in. I let tears fall into Mitch's shirt. 

I was about to let go, but Mitch didn't let me. 

"No, you can't go." He stated, not giving any options.

"Mitch..." He just hugged me tighter. "Mitch, I will call you right when I get there, I promise." I pulled out my journal with all of the phone numbers in it. I memorized Mitch's and Ashely's but I couldn't remember all 8 of them.

"Ok, I just don't know what to do with you gone." Mitch was still hugging. I was pretty sure it had been 11 minutes.

"I need to go now, I will see all of you in March, I promise!" He let go. I walked outside, looking back right before I got in the car. I gave a small smile and waved. They all waved back. I just have the worst feeling about this.

~Time Skip~

I was at the airport, with my backpack full of food, with my D.S. and iPod. I put my savings in a secret pocket that is locked in my backpack. I had saved up quite a lot, the only things that I had to buy were... were... well... extra food if I ever wanted it, and just random things I guess. 

I wanted to go to a payphone, but what was I supposed to say? 'Hey, I'm at the airport, I miss you, bye' ? I went to get some food, but just picked at it. I eventually just went to my terminal and just sat there, my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" I heard a male voice ask me. I didn't look up.

"I... my family was ripped away from me." I blurted out. I looked up. "Sorry.. I just... Sorry."

"No, it's fine. Wanna talk about it?" He looked to be about my age.

I told him everything. "When I was 9 my parents and only sibling died in a car crash, and I was treated, just pretty badly is all I am going to say, at the orphanage. When I thought all hope was lost, someone came and adopted me." I pulled the pictures out of my backpack, I didn't ever want to have them without me. I described what each picture had, tears streaking my face the whole time.

"Wow... and you don't have any choice to stay with them?"

"No, he just said that I have to leave. I've never even met my uncle or cousin before." 

"Oh, man, that sucks. I am really sorry. My name is Trevor, by the way."

"I'm Evangeline, but please, call me Eevee."

"As in the Pokemon?"

"The one and only." I know for a second there I forgot. I never really did make any friends outside of Team Crafted. We both laughed softly. 

"Attention, flight 226 is boarding now." Someone announced.

"That's me, I've got to go."

"Wait!" He shouted before I got on the plane. "We should trade phone numbers."

"Er, how about Skype? I never really had a use for a cell phone."

We traded Skype numbers before I got on the plane, and he waved goodbye, smiling. I sat in my seat with my backpack by my feet and flipped through my pictures once more. I miss them already.

~Author's Note~

Do you like it so far? I do. By the way, the reads appeared to have sky-rocketed, over the past hour, I was from 133 to 188. It is beautiful. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.