Chapter 5

I am feeling nostalgic or something, but now I am listening to old Taylor Swift songs. It's not helping the nostalgia go away. At all. I think it is making it worse. I should really not type right now, it being almost midnight, and my brain is telling me that the 's' key is where the 't' key is, and this is going to take forever. But whatever. #can'tstopwon'tstop. Yes. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

I watched Mitch's vlog, and saw how sad they are.

"I miss you, too." I whispered. By now it was 8:30 a.m. so I headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen, and felt a bit uncomfortable, I didn't know where anything was, and I didn't want to rummage through their stuff. Then I remembered, I still had some food from the plane; I always have extra food on the plane. 

I head back upstairs, thinking about what my life was going to be now. No random games of tag and Nerf through the house, no pranks. That was one of my favorite things to do, but it wouldn't be the same without them. I snack on my granola bars, watching Adam's most recent mini-game, and Jerome's Hunger Games ft. Mitch. I sighed. It was so quiet in this house, no recording, so no yelling all the time.

My door opened, it was Ethan. 

"Do you want some breakfast?" By now it was 10:30.

"Sure, you guys aren't early risers I suppose?"

"Oh, heck no, I don't get up until noon unless dad wakes me up or something."

"Ah." Oh, this is going to be so awkward. We walk into the kitchen, and he shows me where the plates and silverware are, and all that jazz. 

"We usually have a 'fend for yourself' breakfast." He states, pulling out a box of cereal. "There might be waffles in the freezer."

I immediately go and open it. Sure enough, there they were. Did I say I really like waffles? I put 2 in the toaster and got a plate out.

"So, what kind of thing do you guys do during the day?" I ask him, because it didn't seem like there was much to do around the house. But, I didn't really expect them to have an entire closet full of Nerf guns. 

"Uh, we just kind of hang out, we don't ever really go anywhere." Ethan answered. I was surprised.

"So you're telling me that you live this close to the city of New York to do nothing?"

"Yup." He chuckled. I sighed, putting maple syrup over my waffles. I sat down at the table and ate.

"So when is Mike going to come down?"

"Uh. I don't know, whenever he feels like it."

"Ok." I finish eating and put my plate in the dishwasher. Then I head upstairs to Skype everyone back home. I don't think I am ever going to call this house home. 

I put on my headset and log onto Skype. Ian is on, so I call him.

"Hey Ian!"

"Hey Eevee! What's up?" 

"Actually nothing. Nothing at all. I'm not kidding. We aren't going to do anything today. And now I am bored."

"Well, that is a plus. That means you can record with us!" 

"Oh, yeah! I do need something to post today. I mean, other than the singing one. Did you see that?"

"Oh, yeah... to be honest, completely honest, it was probably the most perfect singing I had ever heard. And the scene was awesome, too."

"Yeah, Mitch had secretly packed the guitar up with my stuff, even though I wanted to leave it there, since it wasn't really mine."

"Well, if you do that with everything, then you would probably be dead."

"Fair enough." I laughed. Ian brought everyone in the house, and it was like we were all in the same house again.

~Time Skip~

I heard a knock on the door. I should probably get a sign for recording. 

"Just a second, guys." I stand up and open the door.

"Yes?" I asked, it was Mike.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He inquired.

"I'm recording, actually." I state.

"Oh, how often do you do that?"

"Probably a bit everyday, then I have to edit it." 

"Ok, well... have fun?"

"Ok...." I go back into the lavender room. This isn't my room, really, it is a room. "That was strange." I said.

"What?" I heard someone ask, not totally sure but it didn't really matter.

"He just seemed, really awkward, like he wanted to say something."

"Oh, hm." The same person commented. I put on my headset and resumed recording, not thinking much of it.

~Author's Note~

I'm still not sure how this is going to fit, but I will get this done. I have been thinking about this a lot, and I am just... I can't fit this together smoothly, so I might edit some chapters, just remember to read the author's note at the begining of each chapter. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoyed Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.