Chapter 3

Hey guys, I just hit 200 reads on the first book! I have no words, it hasn't even been a week since I posted the first chapter. It will be tomorrow though. So yeah! Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

All I have done is gone through pictures of my family and I. I went through the pictures on my iPod, and thankfully the plane had wifi, so I scrolled through all of the Instagrams. I miss them so much already. I see Mitch, Adam, and Jerome making weird faces and posting them, which makes me laugh. I looked through the random tweets of randomness, all the Cops and Robbers. I sigh, and turn my iPod off. I manage to drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I wake up with tear streaks on my face. I suppose I was crying in my sleep. I hear the announcer, that must be why I had woken up.

"Attention, we are landing in New York in a few minutes, so please, stow your trays and electronics, and put your seats in the upright position."

I dis as I was told, and put the pictures away in the flat space of my backpack, I don't want them to get damaged. I buckle my seat belt, I had gotten used to planes, going to all those conventions. As we stopped, I pulled my backpack up. As soon as I could, I hopped out, getting down the aisle before it could clog up. Since I didn't put anything in the overhead, I was good. The CPS had shipped all of my stuff separately, I just hoped my PC was good. I had my laptop I bought with some savings in my backpack, so I was still ok without my desktop, but you know, it would be a pain if it broke.

I just head straight for the exit, seeing a person with my name on their sign. 

"I am 'Evangeline'." I state, with no emotion, knowing that I would get mad at this person if I let anything out. I followed him outside to a taxi and climb in. He tells the taxi man where to go and pays him ahead of time.

"Keep the change." And he was gone. I sat in the back, since it would be really awkward if I had sat in the front. I just sat, not doing anything. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

~Time Skip~

We arrive at a house, I grab my backpack and he drives off, not a word spoken. I walked up to the front door and knocked. 

"Hello?" A man opens the door.

"Uh, hi I am Eevee? Are you my..." I trailed off.

"Er yes, so you are Evangeline, I am glad your here! You can call me Mike, and Ethan is in the kitchen. "Ethan!" He shouted.

"What!"

"Evangeline's here!"

"I'm coming!"

A boy that looks to be about 17 walked in. 

"Uh, you can call me Eevee."

"Ok, well I am Ethan, follow me to your room." I did as I was told, and he showed me a room that already had my boxes in it. It had lavender walls, and a light green bedspread and rug. Meh.

"My room is down the hall, just knock if you need anything." He left.

The first thing I did was look around. There was a small desk, looked to be meant for nothing more than homework. I had a closet, medium sized, but I didn't really have the biggest wardrobe, so it didn't matter really. I began unpacking my clothes, putting most of it in the dresser that was in the closet, and hanging up my nicer things. 

After that I began to unpack my PC, all I wanted to do is Skype with everyone. Mike walked in.

"Hey, why do you have all that fancy tech-stuff?"

"Oh, I meant to tell you! I have a YouTube channel, and I make Minecraft content."

"Er, ok." 

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Um... no. It's fine. Just... continue with what you are doing."

I wondered why he was so hesitant, why would he have a problem with that? I could barely fit my equipment on the desk, thank goodness I had a headset, there was no room for a mic. I pulled out my box with the picture frames and stuffed animals. I set them up where I can, and end up putting them in a neat pile in the corner, the frames leaning against the animals. I thought it looked adorable.

That was all I really had, there was nothing other than what I had in my backpack, and I decided to leave that for tomorrow, I just wanted to talk to everyone at home. I turned on my desktop, and it worked perfectly. Good. I puled up Skype and instantly got a call from Mitch. I turned on my web-cam and answered it. 

Mitch had everyone fit somehow on the screen, and their faces lit up to see me. 

"Hey Eevee! How it is over there!?" Mitch says as if nothings wrong.

"Uh, good. My uncle and cousin seem nice, but Mike, my uncle, seemed a bit heitant about my channel, so I might not be able to record as often. It is just really loud here, and big." Living in New York City is a lot bigger than living in the town in Washington.

"I bet, and we miss you!" Adam said. 

"I miss you guys, too!"

"Hey, is that your uncle behind you?" Jerome asked. I turned around, unaware he was there. He was looking at the pictures in the corner with my stuffed animals, I had put the creeper and enderman in the center, they were holding the picture of Mitch and I on the first day I got there.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Oh , those are the people that adopted me. I really love them."

"Ok. Do you think we will ever have so many pictures like this?"

"I don't know. They were pretty special. We had a lot in common." He looked hurt. "Sorry if that offended you, but they, they were my first friends since mom and dad had died." He didn't change his expression. He just got up and left. I don't know how he felt about them, if he didn't like them there had to be something wrong with him. I wanted to call Team Crafted back, but it seemed like a bad idea.

~Author's Note~

Dun dun dun! I don't know exactly how this is going to go, so we are going to play it by ear. Gawsh, it is dark outside, and my light is off, so I feel like it's midnight. It's 5:30, I haven't even eaten dinner yet. Have good sleep schedules children, this sucks. And now I have 230 reads on the first book. Still no words. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.