Twenty eight

I'm walking joker down the road I really can't be bothered for a run, recently I can't be bothered to do anything I'm just putting up pre filmed videos. I see a group of girls probably around 13 years old pointing at me, hate to be vain but I look terrible right now and don't want photos, I smile and wave, they all come over.

"Hey, we are your biggest fans," a small girl with blonde hair, the biggest smile comes across my face.
"What's your names?" I smile
"I'm Tiana, that's Carla and Sophie," the tall girl with big blues eyes says.
"Well it's lovely to meet you all," I say
"We hate to be rude but can we have a photo please?" Carla asks with a big smile on her face, it's kinda hard to say no.
"Yeah of course," I smile and pose for the camera, they take a couple and some with joker

////
Beyoncé broken hearted girl is playing, I'm sitting in the bath all alone no ones at home, Caspars at joes filming , jack has gone with Conor to some event and Arial is spending time with her dad.

I miss jack so much , I haven't seen him in days but it feels like years, I feel tears building up in my eyes my mouth begins to feel dry and all I want is to curl up and cry all day but I can't.
I miss everyone and how everything was before all this happened.

I get out of the bath and get dry, my phone rings but I just ignore it I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment, it keeps ringing so I check to see who it is and it's Joe.
I don't answer , I don't want to.
It's hard it won't stop ringing.
I answer the phone.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed at the fact, he called so many times
"Sorry, I just wanted to see if you wanted me to come round with Chinese?" He asks
"Could you?" I ask, all of a sudden I don't wanna be alone
"Yeah , I'll be there in 20 mins get Shrek up on the tv," he says, I smile and we both say goodbyes.

I get into my pyjamas and braid my hair. I get everything ready, I put the blankets out in the sofa and get Shrek up on the TV.

I miss nights like these the most.

AN// I'm sorry about such a late update but I don't really feel like updating recently and haven't had any ideas sorry , this will be the last update