Twenty two

"Come on I think it's a good idea," I say to Jack, he just groans and I just laugh, i want to get a puppy but he doesn't think it's a good idea

"Fine Tia you win you can get a dog," he sighs in frustration, I just laugh and kiss him, he kisses back deepening it

"Now let's look online for puppy's," I say pulling away from the kiss he just groans again and ignore him opening up my MacBook.

"Later can we just cuddle," he groans, I know exactly what he means and I give in I placing my MacBook on the coffee table.

He laying down on my soda so I sit on his lap my legs resting either side of his legs, I lean down and his him, he grabs my neck deepening the kiss, he stands up still holding me and he carries me to my bedroom.

//////
We are at a dog breeders house and we can have first pick as other people have not yet put offers down, they are all so cute and Jack really likes a few. We've looked at a few different breeds but the pomskys have been favourite.

"I think I've fallen in love," I gasp as I see the worlds cutest dog in the corner, I walk over to it and pick it hugging it.

"So you didn't fall in love with me," Jack laughs making the lady laugh as well.

"Yeah I did baby," I laugh, I loo, at the dog and it's so cute,

"So would you like this one?" She asks I nod like crazy and she gets out all of the paper work

Jack signs it and so do I as, he wants the dog to be part his, but it's actually all mine he's my baby.

We get in the car, we drive to a store and pick up and cute bed, food, bowls and a lead and collar but we still haven't decided on a name.

"What do you want to call him?" I ask Jack he looks at the dog in my arms

"Well what do you like the most?" He asks, I think for a minute then I have it

"I'm going to call him Joker," I smirk he just laughs and puts the name in the machine which then puts it on the collar and that's his name.

/////
We get in and I let the dog who immediately jumps on my sofa, I got a lie down next to then Jack lays next to me, we all look very cute, I take a picture and it's so cute I post it with the caption.

Welcome to home my little baby joker💗

Jack likes and comments back

Two baby's in one 👑

I just snuggle up to Jack who's laying behind me, joker is laying right in front of me and looks very comfy.

My perfect little family