Twenty one

Days fly by and we are going home and I'm happy to, I can't wait to get back in my own bed and to see Caspar, I have missed him loads.

We are just about to get on the plane and it's fucking 3 in the morning I'm in my pyjamas I don't give a shit it's to early for proper clothes. I yawn and lean my head on Jack's shoulder.

"Baby your so tired do you want me to carry you?" He asks, I just look up and smile, Josh carries my bag.

He's carrying me bridal style and my head is leant against his shoulder, Conor takes a pictures and from what I heard it's pretty cute.

He carries me onto the plane and places me on my seat, I'm so tired it's unbelievable and so is Jack so I feel quite bad but he offered.

The plane takes off and I unplug my seatbelt, I put in my headphones and listen to Ed Sheerans album, I play Kiss me, I rest my head on Jack's lap and be plays with my hair as I fall asleep.
///

"Baby wake up we have landed," I hear Jack whisper in my ear, he must have taken my headphones out and wow I sleep for 12 hours and by looks of it Jack slept through most of it as well.

One of Conor's friends meets us at the airport and gives us a lift home, I get in the back with Josh and Jack and if just had an energy drink so I'm no longer tired plus that 12 hour sleep.

"So what do you what to listen to, ladies first?" He asks, his name is Aaron and he seems pretty sweet.

"Side to side by Ariana grande," I laugh, he passes me the aux cord and I plug in my phone and I play that song.

"I've been here all night, I've been here all day and boy you got me walking side to side," I sing, I don't care if I don't know this boy he can hear me sing

""I've been here all night, I've been here all day and boy you got me walking side to side," me and Jack sings, he knows I love this song and he has to listen to it every time he's at my house

All in my head by Fifth Harmony comes in next and me, Jack, Conor and Josh all sing along.

"Flex time to impress, come and climb in my bed oh it's all in my head," we sing, we all sound terrible and I feel bad for Aaron.

"You guys are terrible," he laughs, and so do we all, after a while we are home, we thank him and he gives me his Twitter so we can hang out one day, he seems so nice so I don't mind.

Finally I get home and I just jump on my bed, Jack went home so I'm all by myself, I plug my phone into my speakers and put Side to side back on and just dance around in my underwear.

Soon enough Aerial comes round and joins me to a dance party to Nicki minaj, and we are just having fun.

"So how was it?" She asks, with a smirk

"Great, I got into a fight and this boy pushed me into a table and I cute my head," I say pointing to the scratch on the side of my head.

"Damn girl, whoever this boy is he has fucked with the wrong girl," she laughs I laugh as well.

We get on my sofa and watch ice age, while eating pancakes and Chinese food.

"So how are you and Jack?" She asks,

"Great we have a few arguments though," I say, she just looks at me like I'm a fucking alien

"All couples do if you didn't then it wouldn't be a healthy relationship me and Finn argue over small things sometimes we even argue about what he did before he met me stupid shit but I love him and that's all the counts fuck all the bullshit people tell you about the perfect healthy relationship because there isn't one all you in need if you both to love each other and there you go seems like a pretty good relationship to me," she says, she's right all couple fight and there is no perfect couple all you need to do is love each other and your great

"Thanks boo your right what would I do without you," I say hugging her

"I don't know but you were a wreck without me," she laughs so do i.