Twenty four

I'm just laying on my bed, with Jack watching Teen wolf which I only recently started watching jack doesn't like it but I don't give a shit I'm watching it.

"Do you ever think what I want," Jack groans, I just give him a dirty look like

"Yeah we an watch whatever you want after this episode," I say smiling, he just laughs and goes on his phone I see that he's texting Caspar I lean over and try to see but he just hides his phone.

"Oh I see how it is," I say leaning back where I was sitting, he just laughs and pecks my cheek

"No it's nothing like that just a surprise," he laughs and turns off his phone, I giggle I love surprises. My phone beeps and I see it's a text from Dani

Dani
I remember when your boyfriend was with me

l just turn my phone off and try to ignore her, I block her on everything and so does Jack I delete the picture from my phone as its horrible and I hate it, I'm not going to talk to her and I don't know why she dislikes me when she did what she di...

l just turn my phone off and try to ignore her, I block her on everything and so does Jack I delete the picture from my phone as its horrible and I hate it, I'm not going to talk to her and I don't know why she dislikes me when she did what she did I was upset and angry and didn't really say anything that offensive well it wasn't that mean.

"Hey I never knew she took that," Jack groans looking over my shoulder, I just laugh and put my phone down,
I carry on watching the rest of the episode then get up to make some lunch. I go to the kitchen and make Jack and I some pot noodles, I boil the kettle and pour it in.

//////
I was currently out with Aerial for dinners told what happened, she just scoffed and flipped her hair.

"She's such a bitch and I know I'm an adult and all that but I'm not afraid to fight this bitch, I swear to god when I see her she's dead and she better know that," she says with disgust in her voice I laugh a little and take a sip of my drink.

"I can't fight her because I don't want to set a bad example to my fans," I laugh and she does to.

We have a fun rest of the night, we drink bitch about people and I don't have to worry about Jack I can't be bothered anymore. I see Zoe, and Tanya in the corner, I go and say hi with Aerial.

"Hey fancy seeing you here," I laugh, they both budge so we can sit down,

"Hey, we are all just on a girls night out," she smiles, I'm not part of the little squad but I'm friends with them mainly because I'm friends with Joe.

"So are we we are about to leave to go to a nightclub in a minute," I laugh, she just smiles at me

"I keep forgetting how much younger you than me," Tanya laugh, this is true and that's also another reason we don't hang out very often.

I see Lydia and Lucy walk over with drinks in there hands, Lydia shoots me and dirty look I quickly get up and just stand by the table.

"Okay I think I'm going to go," I say awkwardly, Lydia just glares

"Bye have fun with your little boyfriend," Lydia smokes sarcastically

"Oh she will, and he will enjoy every second of it ten times more than he did with you," Aerial says getting in her face, Lydia just sits there shocked

"I just can't believe your still with him he was only with me a couple of days ago," she smirks, I just take a deep breath and say all my goodbyes and leave.

I'm wearing heels while trying to hold back my tears, aerial holding me while we walk suddenly I feel my feet fall from under me and then everything goes black.