Fourteen

"So I was thinking we could be matching this Halloween like we did a couple years ago," I say smiling at Jack, we are in my bed watching Bad education I'm on my phone looking at outfit ideas.

"Are we going to be scary?" He asks

"I don't know yet I haven't been scary since I was like 12," I laugh, I remember when I was younger it was so simple me and Caspar would always have a Halloween party this year were going to Zoe's.

"How long were we friends for?" He asks,

"About 2 years I moved here when I was 17," I say, I'm not sure what really started it I think we met in a cafe, I used to drink a lot even though I was underaged that's one of the main reasons mum let me move she wanted me away from all the bad distractions.

"Oh yeah I remember it now, I came up to you and said some cheesy pickup line and then you said 'look fuckboy I'm not in the mood'" he says laughing I laugh a little at the memory, It seems so long ago but it really wasn't, I only met Aerial and Dani the bitch a year ago.

"Tia I don't really tell you enough but I love you so much," he says kissing my forehead

"Jack I love you to," I say kissing his lips softly, he kisses back.

Soon enough I fall asleep, tangles up in his arms.

//////

"Look we are here to shop for Halloween costumes," I say to Jack, he keeps trying to get me to try on lingerie and I'm not in the mood my mindset is on Halloween costumes.

"How about we be Bugs bunny and Lola in that movie what's it called?" He says, I know what he means and it's a cute idea highly doubt he will like it though.

"Are you sure, you will have to dress as a rabbit?" I ask laughing slightly

"I don't mind Halloween is fun," he says wrapping his arm around my waist, I buy the costume and then go home to try them on, Halloween is tomorrow and I'm excited it's one of my favourite holidays.

"Baby you look great," I say laughing to Jack as he comes out in his costume, posing and he looks hilarious  but cute.

I have my costume on and it's well cute and funny, he cuddles me our bunny ears touching, he leans in our lips brushing against before they completely touch sending sparks through my body, I don't think I've ever loved someone more than him.

//////

It's 2 hours before the party and me and Jack are just dancing around his flat to Good grief by Bastille.

"Every minute of hour, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you more," I sing, soon enough, Conor comes and joins in with his lovely voice, the song ends I'm laughing my ass off on the floor,

"Guys we should make up a dance to a song so when it comes on we look awesome," I say still laughing my ass off, they all just laugh

"Okay what song?" Conor asks, he holding phone probably going through songs

"7/11 I already know a little of a dance so you can join in," I say, they nod.
I show them my dance, they both just star amazed with there mouths open I laugh a little I never really preformed I front of them so never had an automatic reaction only texts saying I was good.

"Your so good baby maybe you can dance like that for me in my room," Jack smirks, I just smirk back

"Maybe," I smirk, Conor just stands there shocked

"I can't believe you just said that in front of me," he says a little disgusted, I just laugh, I film a video of me doing my makeup and then showing off mine and jacks outfits, great I have to edit that later.

We get in an über and just laugh and sing along to whatever is on the radio, we had a few drink before we came to the party.

"Thank you driver," I say laughing, he just smiles at me

///////

So far me and Jack have danced to almost every song that has come through the speakers, Zoe and Alfie came to join us and we are dancing together to halo.

"Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surround your embrace, baby I can feel your halo," me and Zoe sing, Caspar joins our little dancing squad lifting me up and spinning me round, I laugh and he puts me down.

"Well now I'm dizzy," Caspar laughs I laugh as well.

Conor is no where to be seen and the Dj promised me to put on 7/11 next, soon enough he comes out of the dark and spots me and Jack and runs over to us.

"I just got a blowjob," he says, he's so obviously drunk but I laugh anyways

"By who?" I ask, he's just smiling like he won the lottery

"This girl called Aimee," he laughs, I laugh as well then the song comes on and we all do our dance and everyone is filming it even Joe who is vlogging it, when we're done everyone claps.

"Thank you we are here all night," Conor shouts making everyone laugh, this has been the best Halloween ever.

We both run into my room then Jack pushing me into my bed hovering over me kissing hungrily and he got the dance he wanted.

A/N - thank you so much for 1k views it's crazy, thank you so much