Nine

Today's the day that Jacks coming home, I currently getting ready to go to my dance class with Aerial and Daniella. I'm so excited I love my dance classes and my teacher is amazing.

I have a shower, put on a Adidas sports bra, matching sports leggings and I chuck on a pair random trainers I found, I put my hair in a pony tai.

I listen to Drakes album as I run to my dance class which is about a 20 minute jog.

////
"Dani," I shout running up to her, she's been on holiday to Italy for two weeks so I haven't seen my baby in ages
She hugs me tight lifting me slightly, we both start laughing.

"Good morning class today we are learning a new dance," Chris my instructor says to the class of all girls he must love it. I think he has a crush on Aerial.

The song we are dancing to is dirty by Christina Aguilera, it's a really sexy dance I a,and to film it and he allows. He says we are going to be performing for this show toe of thing with male dancers included.
After about an hour I think I have mastered the routine, Chris gave me lead girl as he wants me to prove my potential to his team.

We do it one last time, I film and it's looks amazing one of our best, Daniella is amazing g she always has been she's been dancing her whole life where I only stated when I was sixteen because I was bored.

I send Jack the video of us all dancing as I know he will enjoy it.

Tia baby😻🍑
Look at this (video above)

Jacky boy 👑🔥
Just watched it your so amazing baby maybe you can do that dance for me later 😏

Tia baby😻🍑
I think I have a better one for you

Jacky boy👑🔥
Oh shit my sister just saw

Tia baby😻🍑
Ahahah I've gtg bye babes xoxo

"You wanna go get Starbucks?" I ask Daniella and Aerial they both nod, we say goodbye to Chris and then grab our stuff.

We get there, order our drinks and then take a walk back to my place.

"So you and Jack your getting pretty serious," Dani smirks I push her arm

"Yeah we are but we're taking things slow trying not to rush into things," I say, it's been a while I've been in a serious relationship I guess Ive always just hooked up with boys I'm not proud but I guess it worked better than relationships.

"Yeah we all know how Jack is," Aerial says, we do he was worse than me he hooked up with a girl every party we went to and it hurt me to watch him take a girl to his room when I was with Conor.

"I think he has changed," I say trying to be positive

"I think he really loves you Tee but he's a player I just don't want you to get your heartbroken," Dani says smiling at me, I see where they are coming from they are just looking out for me.