Five

I wake up with the worlds biggest headache and I'm not in my bed but in Jacks, still fully clothed thank god

"We need to talk," he says sitting on the edge of the bed

"I know," I sigh looking down

"The kiss last night meant something to me I don't know what it mean to you but I just want to try," he smiles, I smile back I've been wanting this for ages but I just want to take things slow.

"I think we should take things slow," I say

"Yeah I think we should to," he says

We spend the rest of the morning watching movies and eating food, Conor was still out of it I had to keep checking he was breathing.

I get ready, have a shower, I don't put an makeup on as I don't see a point, I put on a grey halter neck top and grey leggings.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I shout to Jack who's in the shower

"Pancakes," he shouts back, I laugh a little and begin making pancakes, I grab a glass of water and paracetamol and place on Conor's bed side table.

After making the pancakes, me and Jack sit in the sofa watching Ex on the beach, Megan Mcenna was arguing with bear, I've actually met her before and she's lovely.

"Bears a dick but he's funny," I say

"Your right," Jack says really focused on the Tv.

"I'll wash up," I say grabbing the plates, Jack try's to stop me but I just kick his arm, I wash up and go sit back down with my MacBook in my hand

"I need to look for an apartment," I say opening up Google

"Live near me," he says while pecking my cheek, I laugh and look for apartments in jacks area, I find a few but then I see the perfect one I book a viewing of it at 4 and it's currently 3:30.

"Okay we need to go now Jack," I say getting up, we gets up as well, I chuck my all while vans on and we walk there.

We finally get there and the landlord is already waiting for us she greets us with a smile, she tells us about the house and the prices and it doesn't seem to bad.

"So are you two a couple?" She asks smiling

"Yeah," Jack says before I could reply, I just smile

She carries on showing us around it has a great view and I think I have fallen in love with it already.

"So what do you think?" She asks rubbing her hands together

"I like it I would like to make an offer," I say, she smiles and gives me all the forms I have to sign i read them all and then sign, I'm allowed pets so that's great.

"You can move in whenever in a week have fun," she says giving me the keys, I've never been so excited I place down my deposit and I'm good to go.

We go back and order dominoes while I shop online for house stuff, Jack helps and says he will be staying at my house a lot.

"I'm so excited to get my own place," I say smiling like an idiot

"So am I we won't have to worry about being to loud," he whispers in my with a smirk on his face

"Oh that will never be a problem," I smirk back, he kisses me still giving me fireworks in my stomach, he pushes me down so I'm laying on the sofa he's hovering over me still making out.

"Guys I'm ba....." Conor shouts while coming in the door, Jack quickly gets off me

"I can't leave you two alone," he laughs while passing us our pizza boxes

"I definitely can't wait till you get your flat," he whispers in my ear and I laugh while Conor is giving us a confused look

Tough love ¥Jack Maynard¥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara