Seventeen

Right now I'm sitting on a plane listening to Justin Beibers album and I still love it, Jack is sitting next to but asleep, I take a picture of his with the caption 'sleepy baby' and put it on snapchat.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I take my headphone out and look behind me and it's Conor

"Hey Josh is going to swap places with you he wants to sleep," he says, I quietly swap with him luckily I'm on the outside lane.

I sit next to Conor and was about to put my headphones back in when he stops me

"Let me listen," he says, pass him one and it's R u crazy he looks at me and I laugh slightly, we sing all along quietly, make a few snapchat videos and just laugh at ourselves.

"Hey I'll go in those little party's with you," he says, he's smiling at me

"Really I could tell Josh really didn't want to come with me but I promise it will be fun ad if it isn't I'll make it fun," I smile he smiles back and we listen to a few more songs shortly we land.

/////
"Our room is so nice," I say admiring our room, I'm sharing with Jack and then there's Conor and Josh.

"I know, dibs on this side of this bed," he says jumping on the bed I jump next to him on the Kings size bed.

"A King bed fit for a King," I say kissing him on the nose

"What's a king bed without a queen," he says kissing me in the lips, (Justin Bieber all that matters 😉)

I unpack and put on a little makeup, and brush my hair as it looks horrible. Josh and Conor come into our room and watch TV waiting for me to get ready, we are going out for lunch.

"I'm done," I say smiling to all the boys, I'm wearing Kaki jeans, a nude, brown coloured top and my gold striped superstars.

"Took you long enough," Josh groans

"Excuse me my baby will take as long as she wants," Jack sash defending me, Josh throws his hands up and I just laugh

We walk through the city a little looking for nice places to eat, I spot an Italian restaurant and they all agree.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you today?" I waiter asks me,

"A table for four please," I say smiling, he smiles back and leads us to a small table at the back I thank him and he leaves.

"I think I'm just going to get a pizza anyone want to split?" I ask

"I will I'm not that hungry,' Jack says, Conor and Josh split a pizza as well.

The waiter comes back over, he has really dark features, big brown eyes and dark hair almost in a quiff.

"Can I get you guys any drinks?" He asks

"Can we get two cokes, a Fanta and a strawberry milkshake," I say smiling

"Okay, your not from here are you?" He asks

"No we are from England," I say smiling, he seems nice enough, I can feel Jack tense next to me I stop and just sit back.

"Well that's great I hope you enjoy LA, do you guys want to order food?" He ask, Conor tells him what we want and he leaves.

"So I was thinking we could go to Venice beach tomorrow," I say to everyone they all nod there heads and go on there phones, personally I think it's rude so I don't go on mine, then my phone goes off and it's the ringtone for Aerial so I've got to look.

Aerial 🔥🍑
Omg guess what????

Tia 😻👑
What spill

Aerial 🔥🍑
Well I met this boy and he's super nice and all that we've been on a couple dates but he's got a kid

Tia 😻👑
No fucking way how old is he???

Aerial 🔥🍑
He's 23 and his daughter is called Daisy and she's two

Tia 😻👑
So what are you going to do??

Aerial 🔥🍑
Well I really like him so I'm going to stay, anyways I've gtg babes see you later

"Who are you texting?" Jack says

"Aerial, she's got a boyfriend with a kid," I laugh, he just laughs as well.

Our drinks come and food, we finish it all and pay then leave we take a walk.

"Tia I love you," he says putting his arm around my shoulders

"I love you to," I say resting my arm on his shoulder, and I never meant it more than I did then