Four

Jacks POV
I hear Conor laughing from his room like really loudly, I walk in and hear his music

"What are you laughing at?" I ask looking at his computer screen it's a video

"It's Tia she sent me a video of herself dancing to Animal," he says still laughing, he clicks play and I see her in bra and pants Animal playing so loudly in her room, her hear was in loose curls and she looked gorgeous like she always does even with no makeup she's stunning.

I watch the video and she's such a fucking hot dancer she's danced for me before but I've always been drunk or not really paying attention probably on my phone.

"She's hot right?" He asks

"She sure is," I laugh, I walk back to my room and carry on getting ready.

Tia's POV
Can't say no is now blasting in my room, I get a text from Conor saying the video gave Jack a boner, I laughed slightly, I gave Jack a boner wow.

I finish doing my makeup, I put on my  nude top and matching skirt, I put on a pair of white crystal like heels.

"Tia are you ready?" Joe shouts, I run upstairs and see the boys on the sofa watching tv I give them a twirl

"Do I look pretty?" I ask giggling like a five year old

"Beautiful now let's go were already later," Caspar says shooing me out the door I quickly grab my purse and phone then leave.

/////

We arrive, I'm already sweating it's so hot especially for England, I see Jack in the corner I give him a hug and everyone else of course.

"You look so beautiful," Jack compliment me, I blush and thank him, we take our seats and order drinks I get a glass of rose wine cause it's my favourite.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet," I say to everyone in case they wonder where I went, they all nod and carry on with there conversations.

I go to the toilets and right before I get in the stall Conor comes barging through the door.

"Oh my god you scared me," I say putting my hand over my heart

"Sorry but I think Jack is going to make his move," he smiles, I smile back and start freaking out like jumping up and down like a little girl on Christmas

"Oh my god how do you know," I say out of breath from all the jumping

"He told me but he also said not to say anything," he says, I thank him and he leaves I go for a pee, wash my hands and then go back and pretend not to know anything

The dinner was nice everyone was talking and Jack kept flirting with me well more than usual.

Afterwards me,Jack and Conor go out to a club, I snapchat a lot of it as I just love snapchat some of them were of my and Jack dancing together.

Birthday sex comes on and I start grinding on Jack literally like everyone else is the fucking club.

"Tia your so hot," he whispers in my ear seductively, chills go down my back, I press my lips against his and he kisses me back, the kiss was rough and full of lust it's feels Wei g but right we weren't even very drunk what was I doing.

"I've been wanting to do that for years,"I laugh pulling away

"You have no idea," he says kissing me again