Twenty

Tonight's the night that we all go out, Jack tried to come with me but I insisted that he went out and had some fun, Conor's still coming with me I know this girl and she's throwing a party so I'm just going to go see her.

"Baby you look great," I say smiling at Jack, he's dressed in black skinny jeans, a white t-shit and a black bomber jacket and he looks great per usual.

"Well so do you and stay with Conor and don't do any drugs," he smiles, I laugh slightly, he leaves and I carry on getting ready.

I leave my hair down even though I know it'll be in a mess at the end of the night, I put on a white body con dress that's is a slight turtle neck and ends mid thigh, I put on Aerials bracelet that I stole from her, I put on a pair of strappy brown/nude heels and chuck all my shit in a little black bag and I'm good to go.

"Well Tia don't you look dashing," Conor says in a posh voice I laugh slightly and we walk together, the party ain't far away and I can't be bothered to pay for a taxi.

"So found any girls yet?" I ask his smirking slightly

"No I just like playing the field," he laughs

"I'm sure you'll find a girl, maybe even one at this party my friend is quite pretty," I smile, he just looks at me smiling

"Thanks you know Jacks so lucky to have you," he smiles,

"Thanks but he doesn't show sometimes," I laugh nervously

"He just makes mistakes," he says trying to defend his brother which I understand

We arrive and the place is packed, luckily the house is massive and there's lots of room, we just walk in and the music is blaring beer bottles are everywhere and kids are just passed out on the floor.

"Tia hunni you came," Cara says running over to me hugging me, she's gorgeous she has big green eyes and long flowing blonde hair similar to mine.

"Well I have missed you how is LA?" I ask

"Great, and who is this fittay?" She ask laughing

"Conor Jacks brother," I say introducing them to each other, they just talk so I slowly slip away not meaning to be rude but I want a drink.

I grab a bottle not wanting to be spiked but grabbing a cup, I drink it and dance not having a clue where Conor is some boys trying dancing with me but I just push them away telling them I have a boyfriend. I grab a few more drinks couple give some shots and I down them, I'm buzzing and drunk.

"Hey baby girl," I hear someone say into my ear

"Piss off I swear to god I'll punch you," I say turning around to look at him he just looks like every other dick here

"Damn," he says looking me up and down, I just scoff trying to turn around

"I told you to leave me alone," I spit, I'm slightly pissed and this fucker is getting on my last nerve, I turn away to look for Conor

He grabs my arm pulling me towards him, I punch him in the nose and now my hand hurts so fucking bad, he looks at me with complete anger in his eyes, I'm really scared now I try to run away my but he just grabs my arm pushing me to the floor, I hit my head really hard but I'm not about to lose I get back up and kick him in the balls and run.

"Tia oh my god sweetie are you okay your bleeding?" Cara says holding my arm, I'm feeling dizzy but I shake it off

"Yeah I'm good can I have another drink?" I ask, she looks at me weird but I just shrug it off, Conor comes running over to me

"Tia I'm ringing Jack we're going," he says pulling out his phone

"Tia tell me what happened," Cara says she looks so funny when she's confused

"I won a fight against this boy but I hit my head," I laugh slightly,

"Come on let's get you to a hospital," she says, Conor sons follows, he hasn't drunk anything so he drives, I feel really light headed and super dizzy my head really hurts.

/////

"Have you been drinking?" The doctor asks me

"Maybe," I laugh

"Well I'll have to take a close look but for now just wait," he smiles, I just start laughing this whole situation is hilariously funny.

I see Jack running in Josh following as soon as he seems he runs and gives me a hug.

"Baby are you okay?" He asks still holding me tight

"I fine just bumped my head," I giggle he just smiles and takes a seat next to me

"Who did this to her?" He ask Cara and Conor

"His name is Luke and he's been kicked out and she didn't want to press chargers," Cara  sighs

"Where is he?" He says gritting his teeth

"Jacky baby it's okay I punched him he got what he deserved and it doesn't matter when we go home in a couple days it won't matter," I say holding his hand trying to calm him down, he gives my hand a squeeze.

///

They just bandage my head up and say no more drinking, I thank them and leave its been a hell of a night and i won't be going out for a while.