Chapter 3: Infinite Reflections

A/N

Alright, so that picture above is Amadeo-er, sorry- Max's tattoos... THEY ARE SO COOL

I wish I had tattoos sometimes..

OH WELL!

Here ya go! *crawls out of sight*

NOT EDITED

|0|0|

Chapter 3: Infinite Reflections

|0|0|

After spending a day ignoring the agonizing pain in my abdomen and thigh, as well as sending away the endless people coming up to me to tell me 'we are so happy you're alright' or 'I almost thought we had lost you', I was done.

I had finished the majority of the Black Cross' money accounts and although I should have taken a break awhile ago, I just wanted to finish at this point.

I slowly breathe as I try to rearrange myself in my chair to keep working. Unsurprisingly, my work has piled up since my short absence since Matt has no sense what-so-ever when it comes to money and finance.

I turn around and to my complete surprise an angry Levy stands in the doorway. His breathtaking bright green eyes sizzle with aggravation. In his hands there is a water bottle. He storms inside as I shamelessly check out his full figure.

"What were you even thinking? You could have injured yourself even more! Do you even understand how reckless that was? Did you even listen to me when I was explaining what you should and shouldn't do? Hint: you weren't supposed to get out of that specific bed, let alone walk around!" rants Levy as he closes the door behinds him and walks over. I sit on in my chair in shock. Levy finishes his rant and pulls up a chair.

He looks down at my desk and shakes his head, "Please don't tell me you were actually back to work?" When I don't answer, he looks up to the ceiling and mutter "unbelievable" under his breath.

"Here," he sighs, handing me the water bottle. I silently open it and sip the water slowly.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he says, placing the bowl on my nightstand.

"Levy, you're extremely attractive, but I need at least one fancy dinner before I have sex with you. Plus, you said it yourself, I can't have sex yet. Doctor's orders," I say teasingly in a low voice. Levy turns bright red and looks down at the towel in his hands.

"Sh-shut up. You know what I m-mean," stutters a bashful Levy.

"Not really, isn't it dangerous because it could possibly cause infections in the wounds?' I say seriously and all smart which causes Levy raises one eyebrow, clearly impressed at my limited knowledge of health.

"Yeah, what I meant is if you wanted to go wash your hair, I have something you can put on your wounds so that it won't get any bacteria in, but either way I need to check them and clean them a little," He explains and I nod.

"Alright, I guess I will since I haven't taken one in days," which was true, I was unconscious for a few days, as a result, lets just say I don't smell like fresh roses.

"Well I'll go get someone to help you since there is no way I could do it," he says, more to himself than to me. Levy motions me to take off my shirt since you can't really take a bath with a shirt on.

I smirk at him and try to take off my shirt. Key word: try. Pain from my abs explodes like fireworks. I grunt silently, but not silently enough. Levy sees I'm in pain and walks up behind me before gently taking off my shirt. I stare in awe at the beautiful man behind me. He quickly steps back, flushing bright red before taking out his phone.