When second in command Amadeo Azarola gets shot twice by a unknown gang named Pilate, the head of the Black Cross gang has to call his younger brother, Leviathan Marc, a surgeon in training, to save his friend. Interest develop and revenge ensues.
Not the best description, but not too bad either. :)
*Dark Themes read at your own discretion*
Copyright © 2017
- Prologue and Author's Note
- Chapter 1: Bloody Angels
- Chapter 2: For the Love of God!
- Chapter 3: Infinite Reflections
- Chapter 4: Haunted
- Chapter 5: Sleep
- Chapter 6: Pilate
- Chapter 7: "Give Him Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff"
- Chapter 8: Insoddisfazione
- Chapter 9: Showering Grandmas
- Chapter 10: Roomates
- Chapter 11: More Mirrors
- Chapter 12: Trent
- Chapter 13: No (part 1)
- Chapter 13: No (part 2)
- Chapter 14: White Blood
- Chapter 15: The Italian Escape
- Chapter 16: Quiet (Censored Version)
- Chapter 17: "Dancing With the Devil
- Chapter 18: Until His Eyes Bleed
- Chapter 19: Devils Used to be God's
- Chapter 20: Angels That Fell From the Top"
- Chapter 21: The Beginning of the End
- Chapter 22: Monochromatic
- Chapter 23: Dancing Cheek to Cheek
- Chapter 24: Silver Lights
- Chapter 25: Beige
- Chapter 26: Liquor Courtesies
- Chapter 27: Honeyed Oranges and Dark Ambers
- Chapter 28: That Hispanic Dude
- Chapter 29: Hospital a la Alastair
- Chapter 30: Solace
- Chapter 31(extra chapter): Mr. Azarola
- Chapter 32 (extra chapter) : Wolf in Sheep Skin
- Chapter 33 (extra chapter) : "God dances with the outcast"
- The End?